A/N

Heyow everyone, I'm back again and since my Xicheng ff is more famous than my Zhuiling ff, I'll be writing about them again.

And as always, JC is the protagonist. Don't worry, there will be only few angst in the story as for the fact that me myself cannot take too much angst. And I am sorry in advance if there will be a wrong grammars.

Well, English isn't my first language so as expected, you can read grammatical errors. Especially in explaining each details, which I lazily do everytime I have to.

Also, I want to say that the creator of my book cover isn't Yue Shijie because she's maybe taking a rest right now. I kinda miss her arts.

I really hope you'll like this ff because if not, I will seriously delete this. I am kinda having a hard time to think of a good idea to do my work properly. This story might be my last work because I am really drained out of idea.

You see, I am really a lazy writer and I still have modules to answer so maybe, it will take too much time before uploading each chapter.

But trust me, I will make sure that you will be satisfied in every chapters. At least not too boring to read.

And I just want to ask you if you could comment so I could at least know my readers. I really want to get close to everyone, especially those who reads my works and those who supported me.

Your votes in my last story is really helpful. I am really glad that you like it.