Chapter 6

Another saturday and instead of holding a death match, the leaders were called by the higher officials for a meeting. And as usual, Sane show lastly. In other term, he show up late.

His father was disappointed at him but Sane doesn't care at all. He already accepted that his father was never proud of him. Sure thing he likes Wei Wuxian other than him.

"This meeting is about Red Phoenix electing new leader" Lan Qiren as the oldest one in the arena, he himself started the meeting. Sane just decided to listen. Wen Qing on the other side sighed as she lower her head. "I am planning on electing my son as the new leader of Red Phoenix, Since Wen Qing never did pass my expectation of her as a leader" Wen Ruohan uttered calmly rather than demanding.

Sane raised his brows before chuckling. "Are you planning to ruin your reputation? You are already enough to be a bastard and now you are adding another bastard in the arena?" He's laugh make them creep even more. "Sane!" His father warning voice sounded in the whole room but Sane didn't even pay attention to him as he continue.

"Are you really smart mr. Wen? If you are, you wouldn't let that stupid son of you who knows nothing but laugh when someone died and shout when they loss." He stopped and look over to Wen Qing who is now biting her lips because of emotions she is feeling right now. She hated how her uncle doesn't trust her when in the first place he was the one who chose her to lead the team. "It's either Wen Qing will stay as the leader or I will be the one ending your son's life"

"Sane!!!" His father shouted and even go to him only to pull his collar and prepare to hit him. "Are you gonna hit me?" Sane sarcastically asked and smirk seeing his father getting angry. "I never raise you to be like this" And with that he punch Sane so hard that Sane spit out a blood coming from the cut in the side of his mouth. Everyone gasped in surprise when instead of saying sorry, Sane hit him back.

"You never raised me you dumbass father!" He yelled

Luckily, his mask didn't fall. Jiang Fengmian get up and wipe the blood in his mouth. Sane's strength is really something. The other's didn't even help Jiang Fengmian. He's at fault tho. What Sane said was true. Lan Qiren, Nie Mingjue, Wen Ruohan and Jin Guangshan knows it better than anyone. Even when Jin Guangshan is a filthy bastard, he never did proudly said anything about raising his children. Well, he never raise any of them.

But above all of them, Lan Qiren is the only person who everyone sees as their father figure. He was never been a father but the way he raised his nephews is the proof that he is a parent that everyone wish to have.

"You are a father of Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian but was never been my father." Sane let out a deep yet shaky breath. "I remember my mother telling me that you're just busy and someday you'll notice me but until she died, you've never notice my worth or maybe you noticed it but turn into blind" He paused and took a deep breath again.

"You. Are. Worst. Than. Blind" His voice turned cold. They can also feel that the atmosphere change into something thunderous. "If you still want to continue this meeting, don't make me stay here longer than usual" He then left earning a cold stare from his father.

For the second time he heard him this angry, no, I mean for the third time.

"I see, So mr. Jiang isn't as good as everyone thought he is" Lan Xichen just added a fuel to a hot fire invading the older's head. He really did deserve the title of shining danger. "Sorry to say mr. Jiang but what Sane said to you is what you deserve" Wen Qing stared at Lan Xichen in shock but still smile. "The meeting just started 20 mins. ago and it just ruined by you out of all the people mr. Jiang" Mingjue himself dislike what Jiang Fengmian started and what Sane had ended.

Lan Qiren cough to gain their attention and of course it does work. "I guess we have to end this meeting" He speak before gesturing the young lads to now go. Jin Guangyao let out a sigh when they got out while Huaisang just fanned himself like nothing serious happen.

Now I wonder how does he felt after what his son had said in front of them?

Sane is an honest and straightforward person. Once he said it, he won't take it back. So they should not expect any lies from him. Lan Qiren understand Sane, Sane had once talked to him and complaint to him at how his father control him wants the best for Sane. Sane just want to be love, he is ruthless but he is not as heartless as his father.

I guess it is more exciting seeing Jiang Fengmian tasting his son's anger. He deserve it actually. A father like him is far from a father that Sane wished to have.

So yeah, as a writer of this fic, instead of hating my mind for hurting my poor baby boy, I hate the people who hurts him. Now you guys tell me, am I being reasonable?