Chapter 7-ERROR

Since that day, Sane become more distance from everyone. The young girl who named A-xiang didn't really go with his sister and instead stay with him. He took care of the child but never did show anyone any sign of being open to them.

Even if they blame Jiang Fengmian for that, it won't change the fact that it will be hard for them to get back the Sane who would show his smile whenever they achieve something. Who would give them a proper knowledge when they don't get his strategy. Sane still teach them and guide them but not the same as the past weeks being together.

"Gege" Sane look over to the young innocent girl calling him as her older brother. "What is it A-xiang?" He asked calmly. "Can I play with the Lan guys?" The little girl asked back.

'Since when did the Lan have a kids in their camp? Don't tell me it's Lan Xichen's nephew' Sane thought and almost fall on his seat. "Do what you want" He do sounded careless but lol, he is worried that this little girl will just get bullied by those Lans.

A-xiang went out happily to Sane's room. Sane felt really bored after the kid left so he went to his usual spot where only him and Xichen knows.

But of course, he found it first. It's just a secluded area behind the battle room. No one had ever entered that place except them. When he got there, Xichen is already sitting under the big tree.

"You're here first" He coldly uttered that somehow surprise the man. Xichen smiled despite having an internal panic. "Just having some fresh air" Xichen replied after a brief silent between them.

Sane sit behind the tree where Xichen is sitting. Distance enough to not see each other's faces. "My fiance cheat on me because I couldn't give what she wants" Even with a sad tone, he still manage to smile. "Like not fucking or doing some romantic interaction with her?" Xichen choked on his saliva at Sane's direct question. That wasn't the question he expected from the younger male. Yep, Sane is younger than this old brat.

Just the blink of an eye, Xichen almost lost his soul when Sane is already on his side. So close to each other. It's giving him a weird feelings. "Your uncle told me you haven't get your first kiss yet" Poor Xichen is embarrassed of not having his first kiss. "You just ended your 8 years relationship without tasting her" Sane teasingly said but it wasn't even noticeable. His voice were deep and a bit stiff.

Sane move even closer and examine Xichen smooth feature. Xichen was stunned at the close space between them. There's a part of him that wants to possess this masked leader's lips. "You're thirsty, aren't you?" Sane hoarsely asked as he lean to kiss the man in front of him.

That made Xichen realize what just happened. He pushed Sane and tried to run away but Sane pulled him and even corner him using his arms. "I know about the Lan's strength but I didn't know you are this weak" Sane seems to love talking right now.

"Moan my name and I'll let you go, if you know" Ohh right this is challenging. He never did tell his name to anyone. But Lan Xichen surely had a clue since his uncle is pretty close to Sane. Xichen gulped hardly. He doesn't have a choice but to think of his name. But nothing to avail. "Are you joking?" He asked to the man towering him for goodness sake.

(Fuck Xichen, Just kiss him!!)

Sane smirk when he felt something under his was poking. "I'll give you 5 days to know my name without asking anyone" Sane then stood up and left him having a trouble with his member.

"What the hell did just happened?" Xichen asked at himself and glare at his now active member.

Is this the sign that he's attractive to men or he's just attractive to one person?

For you to know, Sane didn't actually manage to kiss him.

On the other side

Sane was also asking himself. He just couldn't believe how he acted in front of his fellow leader.

He had never done it in anyone and so that was the first time. Now, what will he do? It's either he'll act like he forgot it or he'll go on to it.

Sometimes, those people who aren't into socializing are the people who is most likely to put themselves in trouble.

Once that guy will know his name, there's no reason for him hide his face in front of Xichen.

"Stupid!" He keep ranting until he enters his room. But for some reason, he thought that it would be the best if Lan Xichen will know. At least, he doesn't have to worry if ever they do something.

He's thinking advance but it is quite good.