Chapter 4

Since that day, Xichen never did trust Sane again when he ask him to close his eyes. Why? because he will look like a fool again.

Also, they welcome the new leader of Black Serpent. Jin Zixuan quit as he is going to marry his girl, which is Yanli. He didn't even know that Yanli was part of the Masked Lotus team. All he know was she is Jiang Fengmian's daughter.

Xichen and that new leader is pretty close and that's make Sane want to bury the two of them alive.

(Looks like someone is jealous)

Now it's death match again, but of course the leader is now allowed to watch.

Sane sit down beside Wen Qing, probably away from Lan Xichen and the new leader. As much as possible, he want to distance himself from them.

"You look terrible" Wen Qing commented that made him look at her. "Why the hell do you mind?" Sane squinted his eyes and hissed when he felt being stared by someone.

Wen Qing smirk though she become nervous. "I don't think he's in the good mood" Huaisang whispered to Wen Qing while Wen Qing replied a nod. Lan Xichen stare at Sane with amusement written all over his face.

This actually not new but for him it's amusing. "You like him, don't you?" Lan Xichen was shocked, to the point that his mind were blocked. Does he like him? If the answer is yes, It would be a big joke. Because Lan Xichen is already engage to his girlfriend, they are actually 8 years long.

Huaisang look over to them, hearing the question. He has a great hearing.  Or maybe, he just love to gossip. "F*ck!!" They heard Sane cursed and before they could even asked why, Sane already run to the young girl who was about to fall in the bridge to the other battle room.

Now, how in the earth did a young girl entered the arena? "Hey little girl, how did you get here?" Sane asked softly to the kid.

The little girl is crying because of nervousness. "My--my grandma said t-that my ppparents are here" She cried even harder and so Sane took her on his arms. He tried comfort her and it worked. "Do you know their faces?" Sane asked again and smile, just to make the girl feel safe. He didn't even care that everyone's attention is on him.

The girl took out a photo and hand it too him. He was shocked, because that person was Ruby and Levi. His dear friends, he carried the little girl while feeling guilty of letting the little girl's parents die in the battle.

They went to the Masked Lotus Camp and then to the backyard. The child was confused when he saw the picture of his parents in the ground but then she realized what does it mean. "They're dead" She weakly whispered and look at Sane. "That's why you have to go back to your grandma" Sane sounded like he doesn't care but the fact is, he wants to take care of the child.

"It's not safe here" his voice got even deeper as he is trying to hide the guilt he is feeling right now. "It's not safe there either" the little girl replied

"Then stay here, once a-jie is back, you will follow her okay?" the littler girl nodded and smile though she really wants to cry. Who wouldn't cry when you just found out that your parents are already dead? "Gege, can you take off your mask?" the girl asked and tried to reach for his mask but Sane quickly hold her hands. "You will see my face soon little girl" And then he pats her head.

On the battle room

Everyone is very tense as they watch the battle. It even excites them when Dark's mask fell on the ground when he was fighting Wangji. Wangji was starstruck in his ethereal beauty.

But in just a second, that wonderful moment become bloody, because one of the members of other team fall in between, bathed in blood.

They started aiming their enemies as they are siding each other. Raven got to them and whispered something to Dark before he left to fight the others.

If you're curious on what he whispered, then I will tell you. "In the south-east barrier, there is 2 BS members that is hiding. In the north barrier 1 from RP is hiding and in the center, a bloody fight."

So what's the purpose of saying that? It's to alert him. The battle ground is way too big so basically, they won't be able to surely know where the other's is. Each team has the thought of surprise attack, some are just stupid to attack all by themselves.

There atleast 50 of them in the battle, 10 members are required in each group. They don't know why the officials change their minds.

IEJRNFKXIENRKDIRNSMDJBDKSHD

I know it's lame but please be easy on me. I'm don't have complete knolegde about how the arenas actually works.

Hello, I'm just trying my best to be a good writer. Ohh right, do my readers like it or you're just reading it because you pity me?

Just kidding!!Btw, I really love you guys muahh.