Chapter 15

It is past midnight when Jiang Cheng recieved a message from Xue Yang that the quarter was burned and that there was 3 bodies collected from inside. The police are investigating the area while the fire fighters are making sure there is no more contaminated things that might start a fire.

Jiang Cheng closed his eyes for a moment to think of a solution. Before he decided to take Keven in charge of the head quarter as he have to be there to see it himself.

In arriving there he saw Xue Yang talking with an investigator. He went to them and act normally as the owner of the quarter that they basically see as a normal house.

Xue Yang's men seems to be in cover and pretend to be residents.

"The fire started by an explosive thing." Xue Yang whispered without the knowledge of the police.

"Can I see the bodies?" Jiang Cheng asked

The police nodded as he lead him to the boddies in the ground. "Can you tell us who they are and are they to you? Your friend couldn't recognize them"

"Xia Lian, Xia Jin and Xia Yuan. They are the triplets whom I entrusted the house with" Jiang Cheng said, with a stain of pain in his voice.

He truly is hurt by seeing them lying lifeless. It's the same feeling he felt when he saw his comrades dead bodies after the battle.

'How can you be lying dead here while the others are safely residing in the hq?' he thought as tears stream down from his cheeks.

He clenched his fist tightly muttering cursed words and promises to the triplets. "Get them cremated, and burry them in the peaceful place. And Inspector Fan, I hope you stay out of this and just close this case for the better" The police looked at him confusedly as if asking for an explanation in which Jiang Cheng totally ignored.

Jiang Cheng then leave them do the finishing touch. Making sure nothing come out, not even a news about the burned quarter.

They are just being careful because if this get out, the other gangs will have the hint of how they are going to attack each BTM quarter around China.
-------
LXC is resting at his place while waiting for his son to finish his so called cooking which miraculously taste good. It could send you to heaven if you get another plate of it.

It's really not that bad, the combination of each ingredients just don't taste good. But this past few days, his cooking skills improves and much more better than Wei Wuxian's congee soup.

The smell of his dish is inviting and unbearable. It makes LXC'S big spaced stomach crave.

Minutes later his son finished.

"What took you so long to finish? It's already pass midnight" LXC asked, pretending to be disappointed.

"What do you mean dad? You are the one who wake me up to cook something for you" Jingyi fight back and rolled his eyes as he sat down beside him.

"You're no fun" LXC pointed out as he started eating. Jingyi looked at him and disbelief as he shoved a spoonful rice in his mouth. "And so are you" Said Jingyi, with his mouth full.

"Stop talking!" LXC scolded though he himself is the one who started it.

They become silent in the following minutes as they finish the whole plate of Jingyi's signature dish which he learned from online and the only dish he could easily make, especially when he's just too lazy to be in the kitchen for few more hours.

After that, LXC volunteer to wash the dish while Jingyi went upstairs to get some sleep after being awaken by his father. LXC actually knows how to cook, he just lack of courage to cook one. Even told Jingyi that he'll only end up burning the kitchen if he does. A big lie he had ever heard from his father.

"How come you're still up?" LXC drop the olate back to the sink as he heard a deep low voice and it was no other than Lan Wangji. He looked at him, up and down then smile.

"I just finished eating a naked body of a lion" Lan Wangji blushed at his brother's shameless reply. Well, they both are virgin yet Lan Xichen knows everything about seggs.

So when he say naked body of a lion, it means doing that dirty thingy. Lan Xichen surely loves delivering a words in not so dirty way.

It will not be a surprise to them if one day he'll just say the words "Hot milk from a hole".

Lan Xichen isn't as innocent as he looks. He is more than that but cannot be called a perv at the same time.

"Gonna go to bed now" Lan Wangji awkwardly said as he left his brother alone in the kitchen.