Chapter 11

In their way to LPC they almost hit a boy. A-xiang got off the car and started to argue with the boy. So JC have to get off to stop his silly daughter. "A-xiang!!" He called sternly at his daughter. A-xiang pouted and rolled her eyes.

Exactly learn JC's attitude and the way he shows no interest in stopping anytime soon. "Gu Xiang!" Though he adopted her, he still keeps her name the same. "Stop now or you won't see them!" His voice was a bit rough and it also raised a bit as he warned her.

A-xiang release a defeated sigh and apologize to the boy. JC went closer to them and told the boy to be more careful.

"Let's go A-xiang" He took A-xiang's wrist and pull her back to the car. They then head to LPC. But then, the luck seems to be avoiding them since JC was called by his team that they needs him asap.

So they ended going back to the hq. JC had actually built a gang when he left. He had planned it long ago before he left the arena. It was successful and they didn't really live that peacefully.

Wasn't it a bit wierd that WWX didn't even heard about the gang that was built near the Yunmeng border? No one had ever know about this hideous gang despite being the most powerful group. They appear at night and their faces was never been shown. Even their enemies doesn't have any information about them except for the fact that they had a princess inside and that is a-xiang.

Their gang was called BTM or most commonly known as Shadows In Dark. Well, they attack at night.

It takes a half hour before they reach their hq that looks like just a simple well built mansion. It's away from the town people so basically, this house is far from noisy streets or any of that.

(I know I messed up with this part but please don't say it out loud)

A-xiang is technically sulking as she really wants to meet the brother that his father had always tell her. She haven't get the chance to actually see WWX's face. "What is wrong?" JC asked as soon as his men gathered at the yard. His right hand man step up and swallowed his nervousness to stay calm in his posture.

(Just messing around😝)

"Well, we kinda uhh---we kin- we....." He stuttered that makes the others hide their laughs.

Who would have thought that the stern right hand man of the leader stutter in front of everyone. JC bit his lips and inhale sharply before releasing a sigh. "Tell me" He softly said to ease the nervousness of this poor man. "We have accidentaly trigger the DSL to pull a fight with us"

JC was clearly dumbfounded after hearing his right handman's statement. Not until A-xiang started laughing like an insane young lady.

"You just called me that I am needed asap when this is just your only problem??" JC paused for a second as he take time to stop himself from embarrassing this young man by laughing. But yeah he didn't success. He laugh hysterically. Just how the hell is he still afraid of picking a fight when he had already experience it everytime JC wasn't around.

After a while that he stop laughing, he look at his right hand man, Li Zhang, with a matching teasing look. This scene is incredibly rare. It's rare to see JC showing his a bit playful side. It's rare to see JC's sweet laughs. It's a sweet laugh for them because they can see how their leader become open to them even in the limited period of time.

No creepiness in his voice nor in his movements. "A-zhang, I don't think it is a problem. They aren't stupid to fight us just because you triggered them" He calmly said though he's still laughing inside his head.

(Now who says that baby grapes can't laugh?)

His laughs are precious, his smiles are heavenly gifted and his soft voice, it's a music to their ears.

But as for a-xiang, it wasn't that rare but it is pretty much vulnerable. Not to mention that she's proud of her own father's unique personality. She doesn't care if everyone sees her father as an stern young looking father who always wear a frown everytime they are out, all she cares is that her father is hers and not the others.

If seeing him like this everyday is a blessing, they wouldn't mind being a stupid sometimes. Not everytime or else they'll see hell so soon.

That always gives them a chill through their bones. Running around their nerves.