Chapter 9

10 years have past and there's still no sign of Sane showing up. The arena had closed 5 years ago, due to Jin Guangshan and Wen Ruohan's deeds.

Jiang Fengmian surprisingly died in a car accident for who knows why.

Everyone had their lives together with their family now. Burying their past in the deep sea of memory.

However, Lan Xichen is still wondering on where to find Sane, despite being busy.

(Char, in love ka sis?)

"A-huan" Lan Xichen smile at his uncle's arrival but no matter how bright he smile, he still can't hide the longing of someone. "Uncle, what makes you visit here?" He asked casually as if nothing is wrong with him

Lan Qiren sighed and look at him worriedly. "A-huan, your assistant told me that you've been spacing out recently" Believe it or not but Lan Qiren really want to help his nephew.

The only thing is, he too doesn't know where Sane is right now. And since he's not someone who will spit out a secret, he keeps his mouth shut and never did told his nephew what Sane's name is.

"Uncle, I'm fine. She's just speaking nonsense" Lan Xichen uttered and even frowned. "Stop lying a-huan" Lan Qiren's strict voice turn into a soft one. He can't take it seeing his nephew like this. "I'm not lying" With that, Lan Xichen lower his head. Trying to hide something from his uncle. "If you really want to see him, please make your feelings clear first."

"I'm not clearing something uncle, I just want to see him and know him"

(There's no way you could deny it Lan Xichen)

"If you really want to see him, then find this little girl" Said the sighed old man as he hand a picture of A-xiang.

Lan Xichen was delighted but soon frowned. "This girl is probably 18 now uncle. I appreciate your help" Is this sarcasm or he's really thankful? "It's not my problem anymore a-huan" With that, the old man left.

Lan Xichen was out of words. How in the earth was he suppose to find this girl when she's probably 18 or more than that. This is totally a punishment. But then again, he can't give up now. Not unless he doesn't have a chance.

He still remember what Dark said that day during the closing of the arena. "Sane had already made up his mind, he had longed for freedom and now that he got it, please give up on finding him."

Those words were like a big wall stoping him from seeing Sane. But it's not enough to masked everything he desire. With a messy mind, he continue to find whom he had wished to see.

Let's just say he's in love but he doesn't know because of his messy mess. Even his brother doesn't want to be involve in that messy mind of him.

(You are adorably stupid)

Just before he could call his son, his son already showed up with a grin on his face. "Hey dad" Jingyi grinned more. Jingyi was adopted when he was 9 and now he's 19. "If you're here to tell me that you arrange me on a dinner date, I refuse"

"Come on dad, I am just going to ask you have a lunch with me at the new restaurant in the Yunmeng City" Jingyi whinned and show his puppy eyes to Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen groaned as he nodded and  pile his files on the table. He then took his car key and gesture his son to follow him to his car. "Don't even lie to me a-yi or else, you won't get any allowance this week" He warned after getting in the elevator.

Few minutes after, they got out of the elevator and head to the car.

>>>>>Jingyi was pouting on their way to Yunmeng. His dad doesn't believe that he just want to have a one normal lunch.

The real thing is that Jingyi just want to meet the waiter in that new restaurant again.

As soon as they reach their destination, Lan Xichen warned him again and then they both entered the restaurant.

It look so fancy but there's not much of customers. They are welcomed with a beautiful lady, probably a collage student.

They were courted in their table and was asked by a male waiter. They are so active. They can see how the employees do their job properly.

But something really stick on his mind. The young girl that welcomed them is pretty familiar.

"Right!" He suddenly said out loud that surprised Jingyi, who is flirting with the male waiter.

(Shame on you Jingyi!)