Chapter 17

"Z-zewu-jun?" A-xiang reluctantly called when Lan Xichen went near them. The looks in her eyes shows that she's not only confused, but also surprised.

"Wei Rong, A-xiang and you, follow me" The four of them went to the meeting area behind the training ground. But when they get to the door, Jiang Cheng suddenly stopped and faced them.

"I forgot the password" He keeps his serious expression despite suffering from embarrassment inside. "We only have one password, how could you forget it?" A-xiang blantly asked. "I asked Ji Liangzhi to change it" Jiang Cheng replied to his daughter who showed him a frown.

Wei Rong chuckled as he scratch the back of his head problematicaly.

"Whatever, I'll just break it" Jiang Cheng uttered as he prepared to kick the door, but A-xiang stopped him and hand the hammer to him. "Use this instead" The two man couldn't help but watch them in despair. "They are really the definition of like father, like daughter" The both of them said at the same time.

Forgetting that it was a bulletproof and soundproof glass, Jiang Check kept complaining about how hard the glass is. Luckily, Ji Liangzhi arrived at the right time before it's too late.

He saw how Jiang Cheng and A-xiang tried to break the glass with a small hammer. "Jiang-xiong, I know you are rich, but please don't try to break the door." Ji Liangzhi said and took the hammers from the father and daughter's hands.

He opened the door with much eased snd join them inside to talk about something very important.

"So about the---ahmmm" Ji Liangzhi looked so bothered because he is not use to Lan Xichen's existence.

"Continue" Jiang Cheng commanded

"The explosion and the attack wasn't planned by the leader of the gang, it was planned by someone else, using his name"

Jiang Cheng tensed up, hearing this report, he knows that this person might be someone he knew. Someone who holds grudges and jealousy towards him.

"Gather your man and go to the east, find my uncle. You will be staying there to train" He said and dismissed Ji Liangzhi from the meeting.

Now that there's only four of them, the room was deadly silent. Each one of them feels like they have nothing to say, but it really is awkward if they just sit there and wait for miracle to happen.

"Don't you have a mouth?" A-xiang asked, in order to break the silence. She really can't take it, especially when the two respected leaders in the past had reunited and is here in front of them, in one room.

The silent danger and the venomous leader, are they friends now? or maybe not.....

"This is Wei Rong, first general of City M quarter." Lan Xichen just nodded and smiled at the young general who has a strong aura. While Wei Rong proudly smile back to Lan Xichen. "He may looks so manly, but he's gay" Wei Rong still keep his smile despite wishing to hide himself to the dirt.

And they all went silent again. Maybe because they are out of words or more than that.

The two leaders from the past arena were exchanging looks while Wei Rong and Gu Xiang see it as a romantic date of the two and they are just third wheels of their relationship.

Gu Xiang is really desperate to tell them that they are still there, if they could at least keep their eyes away from each other for a split seconds, that would be a great help to save them from bitterness.

*cough

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng looked at the young general who just cough. The two of them were blushing and as red as tomato now.

"Don't mind me, I just choked...yeah!" Wei Rong uttered and run from there, feeling embarrassed of what he did. Gu Xiang followed him as she really cannot deal with them. They already has a lot of problem yet those two were just flirting in front of them.

"They sucks" Gu Xiang slumped his body to the sofa tiredly with a problematic face, just like Wei Rong. "They are killing me" Wei Rong sat next to her with a pair of beer. They cheers and drank to forgot what they had just witnessed.