Chapter 2

Day of the death match, since the leaders weren't allowed to watch the battle of their members, they just give them a few words to encourage them to win. And as usual, they waited for the masked lotus to show up.

"Win this match, not for prizes but for your lives" The only thing that Sane said to his member before gesturing them to go. It isn't long but it is enough to encourage them.

The leaders of each team didn't waste any time anymore and quickly proceed to their meeting. Zixuan cleared his throat before he speak, "Since you weren't there when we talk about changing the training session and adding combat simulation and computer fighting, I will now ask you if you agree to it?"

Sane smirk as he rolled his eyes. "Your suggestion of adding combat simulation and computer fighting sucks" He said with no respect. He really is something. "You--" Zixuan was cut off when Nie Huaisang speaks, "What he said is true"

Zixuan widen his eyes in disbelief. "You just agreed to my suggestion yesterday" he uttered with both annoyance and embarrassment in his voice. "It was yesterday" Huaisang replied and fan himself. Wen Qing and Lan Xichen on the other side are just chuckling.

"Why not just create 3 rooms where they have to escape as fast as they can and if they can't escape after 10 minutes of being trap, they'll face a punishment" Wen Qing suggested, well, she just think it is a great idea.

"Yeah, It can help them improve their movements and stamina." Lan Xichen added as he agreed to that suggestion. "Great, you agreed to her but not mine" Zixuan is really trying to embarrass himself again. "She's good at suggesting and you're not" Sane replied to him blantly.

Honestly speaking, they hate each other more. Huaisang awkwardly laugh as he hide the half of his face in his fan that was gifted by Zixuan's step brother, aka Meng Yao.

"Now let's talk about changing the training session" Lan Xichen uttered and smile brightly. "I won't change anything, that adding in the training session is enough" Sane answered and as expected, he would always refuse to change his training sessions. He will add yet no changes.

Everyone just nodded as they doesn't want to oppose Sane's answer. They would rather face the wild animals weapons but not the venomous leader. Sane isn't that strong but he is the living torture. He has many ways to make you cry in pain 24/7. He did that to Zixuan's cousin when his cousin tried to take advantage to the young member of Masked Lotus.

It happens in the first day of their meeting. No one could help, even the officials couldn't help because Sane have a reason to torture Zixuan's cousin.

"What else are we going to talk about?" Wen Qing asked as she crossed her arms and lean her back to the chair.

"Nothing" Sane answered and was about to leave but Lan Xichen held his hand and pull him down to sit back. Sane glare at him but it is useless since Lan Xichen just smile.

No wonder he is called Shining danger. It suits him very well. Huaisang suspeciously look at them but soon look away when the two notice his gaze. The other two leaders started to bicker again. "Master Lan" The leaders stood up when one Lan Xichen's member suddenly barge in. "The battle..." He paused before gulping his saliva. "We loss" Xichen sighed at the news. "Get out now" He sounds calm but he isn't. It's not the same voice he used when he's talking, it's the voice of anger.

Wen Qing pull Huaisang and Zixuan away to save their ass from the angry royalty.

"What? Are you waiting for me to go out?" Sane really doesn't know how will Xichen looks like when he's angry. And as to how the other leaders know, they know it even before they join the arena. They saw him got angry twice and it's a mess.

Xichen bite his lips before punching the wall which hurt his fist badly. However, Sane didn't flinch even a bit. Just how fearless he is? "Punch it one more time and I'll make you sleep for 1 week" Sane once again spoke and it was a threat. Not a good word to stop someone but it's still fine. "Five of my members die and you want to stop me?!" Xichen yelled at him, though he really didn't intend to do that.

Sane smirk and walk towards him, "Them punch me instead" Is it an invitation? yes it is. But, did Xichen agree to that? No he didn't. Why? because it's no use to punch this man.

Just then, Sane remembers that he's wearing a mask and he will let the man see his face. "Close your eyes" He uttered softly yet demanding. Xichen obeyed confusedly.

"How can the opponent be so strong to kill my members in just less than an hour?" Xichen asked and sighed while still closing his, waiting for Sane's next movement.

Minutes have past and there still no response, so he decided to open his eyes. He was welcomed by an empty room. "Great, he fooled me" He muttered and get out of the room.

'You're just stupid' Sane thought as he watch Lan Xichen walk out in annoyance of being left alone in the room. Sane has a point tho. He's stupid enough to believe Sane's words.

At some point, he really felt pity to that man. I mean, their team loss and they also lost five men in less than an hour.

-----------------------------------------------------------

{• I know it is not a good update but I still hope for you to like it. It's about battle between gangs and everyone knows it is difficult, especially in explaining the objects that are used.

I am not complaining, I'm just saying that my works aren't that good and I am working so hard to the point that my mind would go messy•}