Chapter 1

Just as the man in blue with a ribbon attached in his forehead showed up, the headshaker also showed up covering the half of his face by his fan.

They are close yet if you look closely at how they treat each other, you can say that they are faking each other.

The other team also showed up and lastly the Masked Lotus. Today they wear different outfit, more darker than their usual clothes.

Every leaders proceed in the side where they would sit and watch their team to fight, it is the third fight of the week. The weapons they used are guns, the bullets are made of sleeping pills. Anyone who had been shoot by it will surely fall into sleep.

"I should win this time" Jin Zixuan uttered confidently while smirking nonstop. Is that even count as smirking. "You say too much, you never win in any battle" Wen Qing scoffed and just lean his back on the back board. Looks like this two are enemies even from the very start.

Jin Zixuan rolled his eyes and snorted at his fellow leader's attitude. "She's stating the fact" Sane replied with his deep and cold voice. Huaisang gulped hearing that voice once again, they barely heard him talking and if he does, he always sounds like the fierce official of the Arena. Even Lan Xichen just smiled nervously hearing him.

"Get up you punk!!" Everyone jolted up when Sane shouted at his member who almost got hit by the gun. This is the reason why it is hard to eliminate the Masked Lotus. Their leader is so strict when it comes to fighting. He won't let his team being eliminate by other teams.

The leaders look at him in distress before turning back their attention the battle. Almost all of the member of Black Serpent is eliminated, only few of them are still standing. Their leader is now clenching his fist and violently throwing glares to his members. The other members of the other teams are also eliminated.

Only ROYALTIES and Masked Lotus are still complete. Just how the hell did their leaders train them? How can they be so good?

This is seriously unbelievable but it is real. They fight like water and fire, both are powerful. But honestly, their techniques to win is help each other first before fighting. Anyone who will loss first will surely train harder. "I see you guys are sweating" Xichen chuckle at the two leader who are glaring at their members. "Let them be Xichen-ge" Huaisang uttered though he himself is nervous. He's afraid that his brother might kill him. Not literally but possible.

The leaders were about to join the battle but the officials stop them. They were called in a meeting. For some reasons, they felt that something isn't right. They would never stop a battle without any valid reasons.

Sane even clicked his tongue in early disapproval of the sudden meeting. Of course, no one wins and so Jin Zixuan and Wen Qing together with Huaisang sighed in reliefs.

"I know you guys really cared for your members but we the officials had decided that every saturday, we will be holding a death match between each team. You have to pick five people in your group to join the match. Only three people will survive and if it is one of your member, then you'll be receiving a prize, such as weapons, tools and medical kit. Including money as well. Remember, it is a battle where 22 people will be eliminated." Lan Qiren calmly explained and shows nothing but a complete blank expression.

Just then, the glassy table cracked because of the sudden impact that Sane's fist created. "This is ridiculous, are you trying to say that you want everyone dead just for this useless battle? Why not just fight other arena?! Huh? Why not just go kill those un faithed enemies? Why bother killing each one of our men when we can just go on a computer battle?" For the first time they heard him talking long enough to make everyone speechless. He's saying the truth tho. Who would want to die in the useless battle? They won't earn anything, they won't be known. They'll just die for nothing.

"Sane, you better agree to this or we will take your position as a leader." Sane clenches his fist before leaving and even bang the door. He doesn't want to make his people die for that battle, he maybe looks like a heartless person but it doesn't justify who he really is. He would fight everyone to death if it is the only way to protect his people but letting his member to join in the battle where their lives will be in danger is damn not right.

How could his father let them create that kind of battle? Yes it is a gang but they should know that it is not worth it to loss someone you trained for a year and just died in the battle. Gangsters cared for each other, that's why they killed everyone who dares to hurt their member. They are ruthless yet ready to sacrifice when it is needed.

But because he doesn't want someone to lead his team other than him, he gathered them. As to why? he wants to tell them something. "Take off your masks" He ordered and so everyone obeyed. "I have to choose five people to join in the death match, only three people will comeback alive. Is there anyone wants to join?" He sounds so bitter. Dark smiled and volunteered to join. After minutes of waiting who will join the match, the members finally have courage to join even when they know it is dangerous.

They doesn't have the heart to disobey the official's order. "I have to go somewhere" Sane said as he put on his mask and left with his shoulder down and all his strength were drained because of worrying too much.

"They said that we don't have to worry if our members will die because they have already recruit 30 people" Xichen uttered that surprised Sane. He glared at the shining danger but soon let it go and just stayed silent. "Why don't you take off your mask? It's just the two of us right now"

"If you want to start a good conversation, please mind your words" Sane replied murderously as he clicked his tongue once again. "Okay fine, but you have to know that, this battle will happen in the other battle room. And we are not allowed to see them. Only our members can watch the battle because we leaders have to go on for another meeting about recreating their trainings and adding the combat simulation and computer fighting." Xichen become serious yet he still smile at the masked leader. He really wonders what is hidden behind that mask?

Sane is still silent. He really hates the idea of talking with someone that he doesn't trust. Well, blame his father for breaking his trust to everyone. His father only see him as someone unworthy and always lie to him that he loves him, that he cares for him but the fact is, he's just using that excuse to make him stay and be his doll. Since then, Sane never did trust anyone. He feels like everyone wants to manipulate him. Even his members doesn't really get his full trust. They know he has trust issues. They know how hard it is for him to get over to it.

He has a siblings but they are all having a good life outside while he is here, leading a team of gang to fight everyone. He became a ruthless person, he never smile nor laugh. He never did show his soft side to anyone.

It's just funny that everyone thought he's fine because he's strong and fearless bit little did they know that Sane experience hard trials just to get in here for the sake of his dear father's pride.

-----------------------------------------------------------

{• Hello there, readers, so yeah thank you for reading. This chapter is supposed to be short but I decided to combine the two chapters to make it more longer.

I also update the chapters in my fb as usual. If you want to visit my fb, just click the link 👉https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=125913466242302&substory_index=2&id=100064709486015

I don't know if you can click but I hope you can. I am more active in facebook and maybe I will be posting the chapters there first before updating here. That's all thank you•}