I'm a what...?

Ryuu P.O.V.

My father!

Why is he here? I thought I was never going to see him again just like my mother.

He turned around and we made eye contact. We stared at each other for a while then he smiled and ran up to me. He pulled me into a big hug and pushed me back to stare at me with an even bigger smile on his face. I just stared at him. My father who has not been in my life for as long as I can remember is here hugging me! Wtf is this all about!

“Son how are you? You look so well!” he asked me.

“I um... I’m fine... I think.” I replied.

“Are you okay? Nothing bad happened to you since I left right?” he asked.

“Everything’s been fine unless a stalker is part of normal life then everything is okay!”

“A stalker?!”

“Oh did I also mention I almost got killed today!”

“What?!” he yelled with a surprised look on his face.

“Yep!” I said with a smile on my face.

He looked like he was about to cry. He turned around to face sensei and asked him something in Japanese seeing as I’m Asian and don’t know my own language is just said. He turned back to me and smiled but faintly.

“Ryuu...we need to talk about your mother as well as you Maika.” he said turning to her.

“But why you don’t even know my mother.” said Maika.

“As a matter of fact I do. As well as Kaito’s.” he turned to look at a corner where I did not notice that Kaito was at with his arms crossed over his chest. Kaito came over to us and stared at my father for a while. My father clapped his hands together.

“Okay then let’s go!”

“Go where?” asked Maika.

“To the underground lair.”

“Ha! Are you kidding me an underground lair?!” I said looking at him like he was crazy.

“Nope.” he said adding a pop to the p and began to walk to the closet were we keep the punching bags.

He started to move all the bags away to reveal a carpet that I never knew was there until now. He moved away the carpet to show a door with a handle that looked just like the symbol outside the dojo.

The three-headed dragon.

He pulled the handle and we took a peek inside and saw a ladder that lead to only God knows where. The ladder looked a little old but looked like had fresh paint on it. The inside of the door besides the ladder looked scary and dark. I did not want to find out what was in that!

I pointed at the ladder. “So who wants to go first.”

“We should go by the alphabet so that means Kaito then me then Ryuu.” said Maika. She was always the smart one.

“Okay fine then let’s go” said Kaito climbing in. After Kaito came Maika then me and my father and last sensei. The ladder was unstable at first but stayed. We climbed down for a very long time until Kaito reached the bottom. We all climbed of the ladder and stared and when I mean stared I mean stared and the most populated and enormous place in my life!

“Oh” said Kaito.

“My” said Maika.

“God” I finished. We all had our mouths open at the sight that we were seeing. There were many people of all ages and heights with different colored hair and even weirder looking eyes than me! My father and sensei walked right behind us.

“Yep it’s really big isn’t it!” said my father. My father is as he was the last time he left.

Cheery. Way to cheery.

“Come follow us.” said sensei motioning us to follow him. We did but didn’t take our eyes off of all the people. They seemed to all be in a hurry somewhere. Sensei led us into a room and sat down behind a desk. I just now noticed that he was in a suit instead of his traditional clothing. My father sat on top of the desk and folded his legs.

“Now children I bet you all have a lot of questions, but we can’t answer them all right know.” said my father.

“Now you are all wonder why Mr. Masumoto called you here and he is here to explain but before he goes I want to tell you all something very important.” said Sensei. We all scooted to the edge of our sits and listened carefully.

“Know that your mother’s loved you and have a reason for leaving you.” he finished.

“Now it’s my turn.” said my father and cleared his throat and began.

“Your mothers are all dragon’s!” he yelled. “But let me finish. Yes your mothers are all dragon’s and were born that way which means so are you.”

“Dragons are very rare and powerful just like vampires and werewolves. We stay hidden to the human world. We dragons are very ancient and are sometimes very dangerous. There are many types of dragons like fire dragons, ice dragons, earth dragons, lightning dragons, and many more. Some dragons are very dangerous and are exiled from here. New dragon come everyday. Like you guys. You will find out your element during training...and that is all I can think of.”

“So you saying were dragons and so are our moms” said Kaito. Sensei and father nodded. “That’s a load of bull!”

My father laughed and motioned us to follow him outside. We exited to the hallway again and found it was empty. We all headed in the direction of were all the other people were going before. As we entered something flew over us and landed with a giant thump!

The dragon that landed in front of us had blue scaly skin with green eyes. It’s wings were probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen until the dragon started to shrink into a pale girl with blue hair and green eyes.

“Hi my name is Sky Evergreen and I am a earth/sky dragon.”

“Yep I believe in dragon’s now.” said  Kaito.

Yep and so do I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! New upload! So how do you think it went? If you like please vote,comment,and share with others!