Experiment

Ryuu P.O.V.

I looked at Faith making sure she wasn’t going to all out and say ‘Oh just kidding got ya! You should have seen your face!’ but she didn’t.

She dropped her head and frowned, “They never wanted me. They always thought I was a disgrace! They loved my other sister than me,” she said and sighed, “But it doesn’t matter to me anymore because I have a new family!”

Wow she sounded so serious especially for a 5-year old. I smiled and ruffled her hair, “Yeah you got a new family now.”

Maika came from behind still looking at the kids reunite with their family, “It’s beautiful isn’t it?”

I nodded, “Yep!”

“So tell us what happened to you and Derek after you went into the building,” asked Kaito leaning in a bit. A flower dropped from his hair and he gasped, “Crap!” He picked it up quickly and put it in the healing flower from before.

I laughed, “Ok so-,” I was starting to explain what happened when a bunch of adults plus Sensei and my Dad came rushing in. My Dad spotted and came towards me. He had a really mad look on his face, “Uh oh...”

He stopped right in front on me and grabbed my face turning it left to right, “You’re not hurt anywhere are Ryusaki?”

I stared at him and shook my head, “N-No I’m fine...I think.”

He raised his eyebrow, “Oh really then what about that eyepatch that’s on your eye?”

“Um...,” I looked at Nick who looked down in shame. I turned back to my father, “Well you see things got complicated and I accidently ran into a tree. So Nick saved my eyeball by doing this weird hocus-pocus thing!” Yeah he’s probably not going to believe that but oh well.

“Ok if you say so,” he said.

No I raised my eyebrow, “Really you’re just going to believe like that!”

“Yeah of course why would I believe my son?”

I stud up and hugged him and he hugged me back. Sensei went over to Kaito and Maika who went into deep discussion about their battle. Daisy and Nick were escorting the kids to Kaito’s healing flower. I wonder if this takes a lot of energy out of him.

“So have you discovered what type of Dragon you are Ryuu?” asked a man from behind my father.

I shook my head, “No sir I really don’t know yet.”

He looked surprised by that, “Really? You don’t find it strange that you were able to heal just by laying down under the moon after such a dangerous wound from a poisonous scorpion.”

I put my hand on my hip and the other under my chin nodding, “Maybe. At first I thought it was Faith but it couldn’t be because she was watching Derek getting taken away,” I said looking up at the man, “So what does this mean?”

He hummed, “I am not sure but we will have to do some test.”

“You promised you wouldn’t do any tests on my son!” yelled my Dad.

“Well I’m sorry Mr. Matsumoto but we must,” yelled the man coming towards me.

My father and Sensei got in front. Kaito and Maika pulled me back. Tests? What tests are they talking about?

“It’s a good thing you didn’t do the same thing to the other four! Or else the parents who would be very angry!” said my father growling at the man. He could look very fierce with his blond hair and piercing black hair. I probably got my Mom’s looks and my Dad’s personality.

Wait what did he mean by other four? I looked back on my memories to think of who the other four could be. Then it hit me. He was talking about Derek, Faith, Maika, and Kaito! But why would we need to be tested? Yeah we were all different in our own way but not so different that we need to be tested.

“A promise is a promise sir! We will not give you these children,” said Sensei who turned his back to the man walking towards us. He whispered into Kaito’s ear and he nodded. Kaito brought out his book.

He stuck his hands out in front of him and started to chant. I heard ‘Distantiae’ coming from his mouth over and over again. A wall of roots and trees wrapped around all of us and closed all around us. A couple of seconds later the wall opened and we found ourselves in the cafeteria with the rest of the kids staring at us in awe.

Kaito dropped to the ground but Maika caught him before he hit the floor. He was breathing hard with his eyes closed. He took a deep breath and let it out opening his eyes, “Wow that was a lot of work.”

I laughed and patted him on the shoulder, “Yep but you did save-.” I was cut off when everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flys in* Dragon: Oh crap what the hell happened to Ryuu?!

Maika: Beats me!*shrugs*

Dragon: ._. Aren't you nice?

Maiks: Nope!

Dragon: Whatever anyways like I said before I'm going on vacation!*boo* Shutup! So I'll try my best to upload if possible! :) Until next time Dragon out!*flys out*