Nature's Calling!

Kaito P.O.V.

Damn him!

Derek is such an ass! It’s my first day here and now I’ve already got a bully! But I don’t care about that right now it’s the forest I care about.

It’s beautiful!

There were different types of animals here. So far I saw a leopard with her babies, a snake, a monkey, and a few birds. But the best part was the plants and flowers. Asters, Chrysanthemums, Heathers, Larkspurs, Lilies, Orchids, Roses, Sunflowers, and Tulips were everywhere! There were also some Orange and Apple trees surrounding the place too. I wish I could lie down and stay here forever but I can’t because of the fight were in now.

I heard some noise to the side and for the love of Dragon I walked in that direction.

Stop!

I stopped right in time because a glowing yellow sparkling ball blasted at a tree I was standing next to. The explosion blew me back making me slam into another tree.

What the hell was that?! And what the hell stopped me?! I looked around for any signs of who threw that shiny ball at me. I didn’t see anyone there so I decided to walk out. I started to take a step when I heard that voice again.

Stay.

I stayed put just as two more sparkling balls came out of nowhere.

“I know your there,” said a voice that I wish I didn’t recognize. “Come out come out where ever you are,” taunted Derek.

Damn he has powers and from what I saw so far he’s probably a Sun Dragon. What a great disadvantage for me!

One, I don’t even know what type of Dragon I am yet meaning I have no mystical freaking powers. Second, the Sun is out freaking smiling at me for being an idiot not realizing that Derek is a Sun Dragon with a his blond hair and yellow eyes. He wore green contacts for some reason that I could care less about. Third, I don’t even know where the guy is!

Calm down.

I looked around for that voice again but I saw nothing but trees and animals hiding from blast.

“Who’s there?” I asked wishing I hadn’t.

“Me of course,” said Derek coming from behind the tree I was hiding at. I gasped.

Shit he found me!

Dodge to the left!

I did what the voice said. Derek threw one of his Sun balls at the tree I was hiding at. The tree burst into yellow, orange, and red flames.

Crap! What the hell was that?!

Stay calm. Take deep breaths.

I took in some of the sweet air just like the voice said to do.

‘Who are you?’ I asked this time in my mind.

That is something you will find out later, but now I need you to follow all my directions. Can you do that?

‘Of course I can do that! So far I’ve listened to you and I’m not dead yet.’ The voice laughed. It sounded nice like a very warm person who would always be there.

I always will be.

Oh damn the voice heard me. I blushed but I don’t have time for that. Derek’s still out there.

On the count of three, I want you to run straight ahead and jump a couple of times when I tell you to.

I nodded probably looking stupid for the camera. Oh yeah did they mention that cameras would be watching out every move. Yeah talk about no privacy plus the whole academy is watching. So me talking to myself makes me even more stupider. The voice laughed again.