How many petals equals a flower?

Kaito's P.O.V.

After Ryusaki had ran out the room it got quiet. The man or Doctor had already left; smiling to himself. Derek had Faith in her lap; pulling her closer to himself. Maika was raging in the corner, punching the wall repeatly making a couple of dents. I sighed and ruffled my hair, lightly touching the flowers. What the hell? Why did that Doctor have to say all those things? What's his problem?!

The door opened and in entered Ralpeal; my boyfriend. As usual he was still the buff looking man that I feel in love with. His shoulder length blue hair tied up in a ponytail. His bangs covering his icy blue eyes. He had a cold look on his face that meant business.

Now as you all are wondering how the hell did you guys start dating in one day? Well we didn't. I met Ralph before coming to B.L.D.A. We went out on a couple of dates before so I'm not some kind of hoe or anything. He just randomly left so I'm guessnig he was here and now we're offical.

He came towards me and yanked my hand making me fall out of the bed. I gasped as I got tangled in the sheets, "What the hell Ralph?!" He ignored me and dragged me out of the room and out of the Academy. The whole way out he had a mean look oon his face that made me shiver in fear, "R-ralph?" I said but he still didn't answer me. I tried to yank my arm away from his grip but he only tightened it.

He finally stopped and all of a sudden bells and sierens went off making me wince at how loud it was. I saw a light smile on Ralph's face like he had accomplished something but it quickly went away when I called his name again, "Ralph what's going on? Why are all of sierns going off?"

He turned to me and had a shoked look on his face like he just remembered I was there but covered it quickly with a fake smile, "Nothing sweetheart just bringing you somewhere."

Sweetheart? He never calls me that, ever. What the hell is going on?

"Ralph I really don't like what's going on. I think we should go back inside!" I said nervously tugging on his arm.

He sighed frustrated and started playing with the flowers in my hair. I shivered. It felt weird for people to touch them. Like they were only meant to be touched by me. I closed my eyes tighly as I started feeling some pain in my chest. I opened my eyes to see a petals fall. As each petal fell the pain in my chest tightened. I gasped and looked up to Ralph smiling down at me pulling the petals out.

I pushed him and he growled slamming me to the ground. I gasped in pain and stared up at him in fear. His never acted so rough before! I started squirming under his scary gaze and he only tightened his grip on me; piercing my skin making it bleed a little. He then smiled down at me and whispered close to my ear, "Oh baby this is going to hurt a lot."

Eh?

He started ripping at my hair. He ripped the flowers out of my hair in chucks making them fly everywhere. I started feeling weaker and weaker and soon pain erupted through me. I screamed and started swatting his hands away from me but he only hit me harder. I kicked my legs wildly and hit him in the stomach. He growled and slapped me across the face; scratching me a bit causing me to bleed.

I screamed even louded when I felt cold ice forming on my flowers. I pushed him away and ran; pulling the ice that was forming on my hair. I felt coming down on my face. What the hells going on? Why did he attack me like that? My flowers are my life! It's like he wanted to end it! Some of my flowers had dropped with the ice. No!

I started getting colder and colder as I ran to who knows where! I felt myself falling onto a road of ice that just appeared out of nowhere face first. I stayed still, laying in my own pool of blood. I felt someone lifting me by my hair and I saw Ralph looking up at me with a smile evily, "See baby I told you it would hurt!" He got close to my face, "Now all we have to do is take out that last petal and everything will end," he sung.

"Stop!" I heard a voice say, "If you do that we'll just lose our experiment!" I heard harsh whispers after that when he dropped my head.

So how many petals does it take to make a flower? Because I only have one left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flys in* Dragon: YES I UPLOADED! OMG MY LAPTOP IS FIXED AFTER THREE FUCKING WEEKS! KAITO~ What's going on?! I see I never liked Ralph! Who still does?...if you do you guys are some crazy bitches! Until next time on Dragon news! VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! I think that was the last one!XD*flys out*