Algebra I

Ryuu P.O.V.

1ST Period- Algebra I

2nd Period- Fighting Style

3rd Period- World Geography

4th Period- Dragon Training

5th Period- Biology I

6th Period- Power/Gym

7th Period- English I

Really ?!

I have Algebra I first that’s a loud of bull. The rest were okay except for Dragon Training and the other two classes but I guess I’ll find out what they are later. I have most of my classes with Maika and Kaito. The only classes I didn’t have with them were Biology, World Geography, and English.

I walked to my first class period Algebra and saw Maika and Kaito. Kaito was glaring at someone. Yeah this is not going to be good.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” he yelled at the boy.

“You know what I mean whore.” smirked the boy. Maika got in the middle.

“How dare you insult him like that!” she yelled gritting her teeth at the boy. The boy was taller than all of us. He had shoulder-length hair with piercing green eyes. He had a cocky smirk on his face staring down at the two especially at the raging Kaito.

I ran up to them and pushed them all apart before they ripped each other to shreds or Maika killing someone for insulting her family.

“Hey hey hey! What’s going on?!” I asked Maika.

“This little thing started talking about Kaito saying inappropriate things  that I shall not say in here about him. Kaito heard and went after the guy!” she said pointing at the guy.

I cocked my head to the side “What type of inappropriate things?”

Maika looked at me and smacked me on the head. I swatted her hand away “No stop that.” I said pouting. She sighed and patted my head “Sorry but we got to handle Kaito.” We turned back to him to find him glaring at the boy again.

“Come on why don’t you just do it with us.” said the boy. Kaito cheek turned pink. He was about to say something but an arm wrapped around his waist causing to blush even deeper.

“I suggest you leave Derek before I break you.” said Ralph. Derek’s smirk turned into a scowl.

“Whatever Ralph.” he said walking away.

“He’s such a jerk.” said Maika. Kaito was still watching Derek, glaring at his back until Ralph turned him around and kissed him.

“AH SHIELD YOUR EYES RYUU!” yelled Maika as she was covering my eyes “We must keep your innocence!”

I giggled and pulled her hands off my eyes and regretted it. EWWWWWW! They were tonguing!

“AH MAIKA BURN MY EYES!” I yelled.

They pulled away from it each other catching their breath. Kaito stepped away from Ralph looking down at the floor. I walked up to Ralph but the teacher came in and told us all to sit down. We would introduce ourselves later.

“Hi nice to finally meet Kaito’s boyfriend.” I said with a big smile extending my arm out. He took it.

“Names Ralph and I’m not so sure if I’m his boyfriend...yet.” he said. I raised my eyebrow.

“Really because I think you are. You literally just had a make out session in front of the whole class.”

“Ryuu!” yelled Maika and Kaito yelled at the same time. I earned a couple of glares from some students. The teacher coughed and I turned to her.

“Would you three all like to introduce yourself to the class now.” she said smiling.

We nodded.

“Hi my name is Aizawa Kaito. I’m 16 years old and that’s all you need to know about me.” he finished sitting back down next to Ralph. Yeah he’s not open much now is he.

“The name’s Maika Saika. I’m the same age as Kaito. There’s a thing you should know about me if you mess with my family I’ll burn you.” she said with a serious face then smiled “Just kidding... Okay not really.” she finished and walked back to her sit. Now for the last but not least...Me!

“Hello my name’s Masumoto Ryusaki. I’m 15 years old the youngest of the group and I’m in karate with Kaito and Maika. I hope to be friends with some of you guys soon.” I finished with a smile.

“Well I hope to be more then friends.” said someone in the back. Maika and Kaito glared in the section causing people to laugh.

I walked back to my sit finishing the packet that the teacher gave to us. The rest of the class period was uneventful. Then the bell rang and 2nd period began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flys in* Dragon: Dragon here to give you the local news.

Ryuu: O.O A dragon that gives news! AWESOME!

Dragon: I know I am! Anyways new update for this story guys! Yay! I hope you guys enjoy your Spring break! And this is Dragon logging off.

Ryuu: And this is Ryuu also logging off.

Dragon: STOP TAKING ALL MY CREDITS!

Ryuu: Sorry!*runs away*

Dragon: Stupid child. Anyways see u soon!*flys out*