Dream

Ryuu P.O.V.

Pain!

So much pain! I heard people screaming my name! I felt a pair of arms go around until I couldn’t feel anything anymore.

I felt my eyes open but I knew I wasn’t in the cafeteria in B.L.D.A. anymore. I think I was in the crazy dream world again but it was much different. I looked around my surroundings and I found myself in a library. I reached out to touch a book on the shelf but my hands went right through. I could see through my hands. I was there but not there.

I turned slightly and froze. Right in front of me was Hunter the hunter. I would have laughed at that but not now. What’s he doing here?!

He was gorgeous. The way his pure white hair would fall to his shoulders that covered his ruby red eyes were just beautiful. He plump red lips moved as he was chewing on a pencil eraser. A pair of reading glasses were on top of his head and would fall down constantly when he would slam his hands on the table that would make me flinch. His muscles rippled under his white button down shirt that was opened a little at the top. His legs were hiding under the huge desk that held loads of books and papers on it. The sight was breath taking!

From this sight it was so much different than when he tried to kill me and Maika at the ice cream shop.

“Damn it! How come I can’t find anything on this kid?!” He yelled slamming his hand on the table once again. And I had a feeling he was talking about me.

He sighed and dropped his reading glasses on the table running his hands through his hair. Hunter used his palms to rub against his eyes. He stayed like that for a while until the door opened.

A cold chill entered the room and I shivered. A tall neon lightning blue haired girl walked into the room with so much pride. She has long strides showing off her pale white legs that went into some incredibly huge heels. Her dark blue shirk swished around her hips falling just above the knees. Her light blue blouse was tight around but made her look good. Her hair fell up to her butt that sparked a bit from time to time. Her eyes were as blue as the rest of her clothing.

Anyone would think she was the nicest person on the planet with her award winning smile that’s until I heard her name.

Icechill.

I felt Hunter tense as his sister got closer and closer. She stopped right in front of the desk still smiling and looking down at Hunter, “So how’s the work been going? Have you found anything yet?” He voice coming out cold.

Hunter stayed silent. Icechill’s award winning smile turned into a wicked frown. She slammed her hands on the table. Around her hands ice started to form around it. My eyes widened. Is she a Dragon? No it can’t be it’s probably just some special powers that hunters have.

“ANSWER ME!” She yelled.

“Nothing yet…,”Hunter responded. A sickening crack fill the room and Hunter’s cheek had turn red.

“What do you mean you found nothing yet?! What’s so hard about finding information about a couple of kids?! You are so useless just like her! She could do nothing but give birth to us and that was it!” Icechill shrieked walking out of the library a couple of sparks following her.

Hunter mumbled under his breath, “If she was still here you would be gone and the old you would be back…”

I felt sad. I didn’t know what to do but just stand there and watch a teary eyed Hunter. I just wanted to walked over there and give him a big hug and a kiss.