Chapter Seven

The classroom had dim, fluorescent lights as Luke grinned deviously. He placed her on her right side with the cooking knife against her hip.

Ashley had tears flowing down her cheeks and metal chains around her arms and legs. Her ginger hair was a mess, her eyes wide, and her entire body trembling.

"Scream all you want, but nobody comes to the east end," he snarled, jabbing the knife at her side. "I could stab you at any time. Maybe I should use the rulers instead."

He walked toward one of the desks, most of which were pushed against the walls. Some had rulers on them, so he grabbed one that he had retrieved from the class.

The girl kept trying to roll out of the chains, panicking and crying. She tried moving her body on the floor, but he walked over and whacked one of the wooden rulers on her head.

Luke heard the door open as he glanced over to where Greyson and Scarlett stood. This obviously meant his business with Jason had ended.

"Well?" Luke asked, holding two rulers in each hand.

"Both are injured, but it may take some time for Jason to recover," Greyson said.

"What did you do to my brother?" she exclaimed with wide eyes.

Luke laughed at Ashley's panicked expression. It was entertaining to see this stupid girl panic. Plus, she wasn't even the biological sibling, but some stupid stepsister that came as coverage.

Greyson leaned his head over Ashley. "You aren't even his real sibling; I am," he spat.

Scarlett walked toward the trembling girl on the ground, shaking her head.

Luke whipped her knee with a ruler multiple times while Ashley cried out in pain.

"A stepsister is no different than a friend. I don't like my brother, so that's why you're here," Greyson barked.

Luke whipped her in the stomach this time, but that was when they saw the purple substance oozing from her body onto the floor.

"The hell is that?" Scarlett irked.

They were all staring at the purple substance that was leaking all over the classroom floor. It was unlike anything they had seen before. There had been odd cases of blood gushing out, but never like this.

"Scarlett, go get James," Greyson ordered.

She walked out of the room to search for him. The substance was still oozing out of her onto the floor, which Luke noticed that it seemed to be burning. He wasn't good at science, but his only guess was that she drank acid.

"What is that?" Greyson demanded Ashley.

Ashley didn't say anything but just whimpered in pain, causing Luke to whip her once again.

"I don't know. It went into my body when I slipped into the ditch." Ashley sobbed.

The concept she explained didn't make any sense to Luke. Having some random purple substance inside the human body was strange.

According to basic facts, blood never appears purple when humans get a cut or are injured. From the number of fights he has caused, it seems illogical. Honestly, he didn't care but wanted to keep torturing her.

"I guess we're going to keep this annoyance longer," Greyson spat.

Ashley had tears streaming from her green eyes. This girl acted pathetically because she was showing no strength or defence, which is weakness. It was the same with that slut, who reminded him of Scarlett. Greyson would always say that he could do whatever he wanted, except kill.