Chapter Six

If given an order, Luke Orr would do it. Sticking by Greyson's side with his leadership was important. He could do whatever he pleased, as long as the job was done. Finding Jason in this place was the new objective.

When they reached Simcoe, Luke glanced around. "Turn invisible, perv, or I'll kill you," he snapped.

Preston automatically turned invisible, walking by his side. People were scattered, doing whatever they pleased in the process.

"Where the hell is he?" Luke snapped.

It was making him impatient because, at least with Greyson, he knew some of the people. Maybe finding someone who was at the meeting would be helpful.

"Hey, there's the one dude from the meeting," Preston said in a low voice.

Luke spotted the short one with dark hair and skin. "Hey!" he called.

Zane automatically looked up, which made him jump.

"Where's Jason?" Luke spat.

"He was going to check out the cage keeping us in here," he confirmed. "I think he was back in the daycare straight ahead."

They passed the grey Foodland toward the small daycare. On the outside, it was brown and yellow, with one door. Kids were surrounded as Luke pushed some of them down in the process. He didn't care who got hurt because children were always annoying.

There was a girl with raven hair and dark round eyes that came running toward them, guiding some of the children to the side.

"Where's Jason?" He snapped.

Ilya's eyes grew wide, and she jogged to the small kitchen area. There were some kids gathered around one girl in the main area who looked eerily similar to the girl she talked to. The people who helped out there were near the kitchen and were watching him.

Luke glanced at Preston. "Don't say anything."

Luke darted his eyes back to the kitchen, where Jason emerged with the slut and another boy with bushy hair while wearing retro clothes.

"Luke..." Jason trailed off. "What do you need?"

Luke gripped his shirt and pulled him out of the daycare. "It's better if we talk out here, right?" He snarled.

Luke hauled Jason outside by his yellow shirt, throwing him when he released him.

"Did you find any new information recently?" Luke demanded with crossed arms.

"Not really." Jason coughed, trying to catch his breath.

"Did you find any information?" Luke growled, gripping his shirt tighter this time.

"There's some bubble surrounding us," Jason coughed, nodding his head multiple times. "It's keeping us trapped."

"Piece of advice: next time you lie, I'll touch that slut." Luke said, throwing him to the hard ground and walking away.

He could spot the outline of Preston as he lurked near Jason. The order had been set in motion as he went back to the black car. Nobody asked him for anything as he travelled toward it. Some were playing with tools from the small hardware store, which gave him an idea. He went into the empty store and took a cart. He searched the shelves for gasoline and other tools.

Being ahead of Jason was Greyson's overall goal. He may have just found out they were twins, but that gave him motivation.

Inside the store, there were rows of different tools or equipment that he could use. He loaded in hammers, nails, drills, rope, and even a nail gun. He pushed the cart out of the hardware store and toward the car. He loaded the tools into the cart and pushed it into the parking lot. As he drove back, he wore a smug smile.