Chapter 5: Wedding Dresses and Changes...

Author's Note: Yay, chapter five! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here are the keys for this story so far;

Y/N:Your name

Chapter 5: Wedding Dresses and Changes...

The office you found yourself in smelled of dense heavy perfume and the decor was very rich for what it was, a wedding planner's shop... in Hell... It was a bit mind blowing to think that they would even consider weddings in Hell... just why? To give the middle finger to God? To say we to consider Marriage sacred? Or to mock the concept itself?

Ever since you left with Alastor from Hazbin Hotel everything seemed to go by in a haze, you were to lost in your own thoughts and before you knew what was happening, you where already in a meeting with a wedding planner.

She was a humanoid sheep demon... her fur is whitish purple, she had human hands that faded from whitish purple into pure black, which oddly was adorned with very sharp purple looking claws.She has long black spiral horns jutting off on either side of her head to make a V shape. Her face was mostly human looking.

The sclera of her eyes were pure black with a pair of glowing purple iris's and unnerving long rectangular pupils. From what you did notice though was her mannerism's... she seemed nice, but snobbish.

And if Alastor wasn't there, you would assume the nice act would be just that, an act. 'What was her name? Um... Alex I think?' You thought as you hear a mocking snort from Alastor that he tried to mask as a cough.

The wedding planner continued speaking, but your mind was a million miles away... You were getting married and not only that, but in the afterlife... "I think since you both want to get this done quickly, you should move fast on picking the wedding dress and suit. I recommend a store here in the the First Circle called "Hellfire Design" they move relatively fast and have a good reputation!" Alex says, seeming to notice the far off look in you eyes.

You looked over to Alastor as he grabs your hand and stands up, pulling you with him "Thank you Alex, we shall not tarry then. You'll be hearing from us soon! Goodbye!" he said quickly, not seeming to want to wait any longer than he had to. He rushed you both through the gilded front doors and onto the upper class streets. Why was he in such a hurry? Was there something you didn't know?

You look up at Alastor with questioning eyes as he takes your hand and plants a chaste kiss on the back of it "It's going to be safer for us to move with a quick Wedding... I can't really tell you why though, just trust me, okay?"

You simply nod your head, but your not really satisfied with his answer. "Where was this Hellfire Design again?" He shrugs, having never been there himself. He pulls out his cellphone and brings up a map of the first circle. It's odd to see him with a cellphone, with the way he acts you think he would shun modern technology. You smile and shrug your shoulders 'Anything can happen.'