Chapter 2: Bound to Him...

Author's Note: Yay, chapter two! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here are the keys for this story so far;

Y/N:Your name

H/C:Hair Color

H/L:Hair length

(E/C):Eye Color

Chapter 2: Bound to Him...

You turned around suddenly, the hair on your back and forearms sticking straight up. There in the corner of the room by the door stood a tall demonic looking man. His face had an impossible Cheshire cat grin and his eyes were glowing red orbs set in dark red scleras with a red tinted monocle on his right eye. His skin was ashen gray and his hair was two toned red and black. He has two fluffy deer ears, both red and rimmed with black. And a set of small black deer antlers.

He had on a red stripped suit along with dark red slacks, holding a red microphone cane with one eye that mimicked his, wide open and staring at you unnervingly. You remember seeing those exact red glowing eyes in the old Victorian window before leaving your old home 'This can't be real...' you thought frantically, trying to look anywhere, but at him.

"Oh its real, my dear." he said in a deep distorted static voice that sent shiver down your spine. You stared at him finally, shaking your head as if in denial 'You can read my mind...' you thought, testing to be sure you weren't going crazy.

He then laughed maniacally, his cane joining along with him in multiple voices, all distorted, all laughing "Yes and much more..." He said in a suddenly deep silky radio static voice. His face suddenly changed from a crazy grin to a serious and annoyed face.

Bending down he grasped your chin "I must leave, your mother is here..." and just like that he vanished into black smoke. But the static didn't stop and it still felt like he was still here... in your... well you guessed new room...

'What just happen?' You stood there, your legs feeling rooted in place, to shocked to move. Some cloudy memories were trying to surface in your mind. You could have sworn you saw him as a child. You played with him and no one else could see him, but you...

At some point you found it unwise to tell anyone about him. They never would believed you anyway... just chalking it off to an imaginary friend you had made up. Try as you might you could not remember anything else, it all seemed so foggy...

A sudden knock on the door brought you out of your shocked daze "What is it?" you asked, sounding strained despite not wanting to. Your mother opened the door, smiling at you, completely oblivious to your sudden plight.

"Oh, I was trying to find you and tell you this was your room. We found ours before you got here. I hope you don't mind?" She said. You shook your head "Na, its fine mom. Its a nice room anyway." She looked pleased and left you to your own musings. Though you wished she'd stayed...