Chapter 25: Truly Seeing Stars

Author's Note: Chapter twenty-five is out! Sorry it took ages to get out, I had a lot of life issues that came up, but I'm back! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

~*~Mature Content Warning 18+~*~ !!!Smut/Lemon warning this chapter!!! I will leave a warning when it starts and ends! Note: This is a male and female act, but imagine it anyway that works for your gender of your character.

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 25: Truly Seeing Stars

'Well that was fun!' you smiled as you slumped down into your seat with a heavy tired sigh escaping your lips, you had danced late into the evening with Alastor, your dad, Stolas... and so many different demon nobles who had wanted to meet you...

You looked up at the ceiling, reclining into your seat with a smile spreading across your face. Stolas had approached you earlier wanting to dance with his old student and to reminisce on old memories. As you danced with him, you thought about how nice it was to see him again. Many old memories started to resurface.

Certain lessons, goofy moments with Albert and Stolas and their arguments over etiquette and how you were being taught... you sighed contently,a small smile forming once again on your lips.

Despite the nice memories, you were so tired of meeting new people and trying to remember all of the names of the nobles alone... it left your mind buzzing and a headache blooming. But despite everything, it was still a good time.

And you decided you hated high heels... they may look good on you... but having danced in them for hours, left you wanting to throw them into a fiery inferno and never wear them again. Now all you wanted to do was retire for the rest of the evening and rub you aching feet.

You glanced at the table ahead of you filled to the brim with wedding gifts. You had thought you had gotten a lot of gifts for your coronation/birthday... but this... wow. 'This was...-' a sudden heavy and loud sigh and a slumping noise into a chair next to you startled you out of your thoughts.

"You know... this party has far to many people..." Alastor said with another heavy sigh, adjusting his position in his chair. He seemed to have just escaped from some fawning nobles wanting to know more about him and his past or at least that's what you surmised.

That was another thing the nobles had wanted to know from you, besides how you came back to them, who was Alastor really? What is he really? You didn't really think Alastor was elusive on the subject, yet still they asked... you heard a light hearted chuckle "Basically... yes. I'm glad that's over with now. Now can we go say goodnight to your family and retire?" he asked tiredly.

You nodded your head vigorously, eyes suddenly beaming at the thought of escape. Alastor chuckled and stretched his long body, reminding you of your cat, Bandit. You chuckled and stood up despite the pain in you feet "Let's get going then." you said with an outstretched hand.