Chapter 8: Hunted by Red Eyes

Author's Note: Chapter eight is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Y/C/P: Your color pick

Y/FL/P: Your flower pick

Chapter 8: Hunted by Red Eyes

As you stare blankly ahead at the dark ornate and glossy wooden desk, you finally take notice of the name plate in the middle of her desk, saying "Alex Phoenix". Having only just now taken notice of her full name, you inwardly cringe.

That was pretty bad...you should have taken notice before, but with everything that happen in only a short while and all that was on your mind... which brought your attention back to the crowd outside and the very strange and vivid dream of yours...

It was hard not to think about what was happening so far and all you wanted to do was run to the royal library to find out, but you still need to try and pay attention to Alex Phoenix, your wedding planner...

"As I was saying..." She turns to pointedly look in your direction and continues to speak "you could have the wedding and reception here at this secluded Gothic Cathedral, in the middle of the underground part of the city. It's relatively safe and out of the reach of The VVV Overlords that are after you. Don't worry I already know, it's all over the news about what happen at Hellfire Design, yesterday. About this possible new Overlord female that might be able to make herself invisible and who knows what else. Also that she could be competition for Angel Dust once Valentino gets his hands on her..." She trails off as her eyes flicker to yours, she stares intensely as if to indicate that she knows it's you.

You stared back at her just as intensely and quirked an eyebrow at her, not backing down. Not that you would ever would, it was not in your nature to back down. But now that you think about it... you should probable watch the news or read the papers, as soon as you could.

'What was really being said? And why was she bringing this up all the sudden anyway? How did anyone know that you turned yourself invisible, a lucky guess maybe? Did Valentino somehow see you or could someone else have? And if he did... why didn't he do something to capture you?'

"My dear Alex... let's continue with the wedding plans for right now. I believe we would both like to go ahead with the location you suggested for the wedding to take place." Alastor interjected, his eyes glowing slightly more vivid red with even more specks of gold in his eyes...

You see her visibly cringe at the look given to her by him. From his grim expression and tone, he must of gathered some information from her mind just now... You went to try yourself, but he took your hand and squeezed just enough to distract you 'I will tell you... later.' his thoughts entered your mind in the same stressed tone.

"Lets talk about the decorations!" Alex said with a clap of her hands and a nervous laugh. You look up at Alastor who visibly seemed to relax a little, as his grin widens. "What type of flowers do you like Y/N?" You didn't even have time to think about what you wanted the theme to look like, let alone the flowers, but... "I'd love Y/C/P and Y/F/P's, is that good with you?" You say, turning your gaze from Alex to Alastor's.