Chapter 20: Coronation Night... Part 1

Author's Note: Chapter twenty is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

(Y/C/P): Your color pick.

Chapter 20: Coronation Night... Part 1

The car ride was to Hellfire Design was quicker than you anticipated, but a horrible gut feeling, despite the added addition of the royal guards was starting to creep in... one filled with dread and golden eyes that would appear every time you closed your eyes. Was it just your nerves? Or... was he somehow looking at you? How and from where?...

As you entered Hellfire Design, you noticed how busy it was from the last time... many different demons of all shapes and sizes roamed the aisle of dresses and suits. The sight of all of them made your eyes bug out a little. You thought you would be used to seeing so many different demons already... but...

You shook your head quickly... they were all Sinners so they would not share a common race, though some of them looked very similar to one another. They all looked unique regardless. And that was okay, you determined to yourself. You'd just have to get used to it.

Though your stomach did do a flip flop... thinking about that... man... was he hidden among so many demons... just watching you? Or where you just being paranoid? Despite trying to talk yourself out of your paranoia, you desperately look around at your surroundings, trying and failing to find him amongst the crowds of sinners.

You where taken from your paranoia as you and your group saw the shadow demon know as Tom Kindle make his appearance. He smiled broadly, clapping his hands together. Getting everyone's full attention.

"I see things have changed since I last saw you! Don't worry Alex told me all about it! Come along, this way!" Tom said, sounding and looking nervous at the sight of all the royal guards, standing so near to you and your family.

You and your group followed close behind him to the backrooms. They were dressing rooms from what you could tell, though more gilded and ornate than the other rooms you remember seeing from last time you were there.

The floors were a dark gray slate tile. And the walls were a rich cream with ornate crown moldings and baseboards in a stark white contrast. White ornate cushioned chairs lined the middle of the room in front of a two step platform with a tall full length mirror on the wall.

Another room was attached to the one you where in, that you assumed was for you to get dressed in. Tom brought you into said room. A female attendant and a female royal guard followed close behind you, entering the room with you. There against the wall to the right was your two dresses, more gorgeous than you remember them being.

You were suddenly nervous at the prospect of the dresses not fitting even though you knew you had changed physically, of course they would need to be altered. But would they be in time? You mentally shook your head in annoyance. It could be done... no need to worry...