Chapter 13: Remembering Death

Author's Note: Chapter thirteen is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 13: Remembering Death

Your ears atop your head twirled and flicked in the direction of loud stopping footsteps against the marble floor. You quickly turned around in your chair towards the noise. Lucifer was turning a corner sharply, leading a group behind him. All running towards you and Alastor. The group consisting of Charlie, Vaggie, Bastian, Alana and a very tall unknown woman.

You folded your wings tightly to yourself, your body buzzing with nervous energy. You thought you heard him right from earlier... so they must have figured out that you were their reincarnated daughter, but why did they care? They had Charlie?!

"Alastor! I demand you tell me why you did not inform me that it was her, my daughter!" Lucifer voice was that of pure venom as he charged towards Alastor, truly enraged. His eyes turning completely red. 

The air felt oppressive all the sudden as you stood up from your chair, turning to see your "father's" wings flared out, taking an aggressive stance. Alastor stood behind you, pressing your back and wings against his chest with his arm firmly around your waist. Lucifer seemed fully prepared to grab you from Alastor's clutches at any moment.

Alastor moved you with him towards the group, stopping and doing a mock bow towards Lucifer and the unknown woman. "My King and Queen... I had thought you didn't care. For one, she had died, because of you..." he glared, his eyes darkening and becoming fiery, his smile mocking as he cocked his head to the side 

"I'm the one who searched for her! I found her alive again on earth as Alastor and I am the one who took her back here! She may have been your daughter, but I have known her so much longer! Loved her more!" He finished in seething growl, his eyes burning brightly as he glared down at Lucifer.

Lucifer stiffen along with the tall women standing behind him. You then looked at her more closely, taking notice of the woman that must have at one time been your mother. Warm unknown feelings of love almost overwhelmed you the longer you look at her. 

She has long blond wavy hair, white skin and a beautiful face very similar to your own. Red long horns curved past the back of her skull. Her sclera's were a light pinkish red, with a light golden eye color and cat like slits for pupils. She had a perfect feminine figure, towering over your father.

She had on dark purple eyeshadow and light makeup, wearing a long dark purple sparkly silk sleeveless dress with a split up the side, helping to expose her long legs. Her arms were decorated in long gloves of the same colored fabric, going past her elbows. She wore on her head a polished obsidian black thorn crown that glinted in the light of the room.