Chapter 21: Coronation Night... Part 2

Author's Note: Chapter twenty-one is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

(Y/C): Your color.

Chapter 21: Coronation Night... Part 2

Gothall rested her arms against the back of your chair having finished your now elaborate and in your opinion overdone makeup and hair. But she and your mother, Lilith wanted you to look beyond stunning for your coronation tonight. Which still made you nervous. It was all happening so quickly and you never would have guessed in a million years that you would be royalty, let alone the new heir...

You stood up from your chair and like before wanted to go and see yourself in your closets full length mirror. You'd wonder if you would ever get used to these high heels, they made you feel unsteady and clunky. But you would have to... you needed to look your absolute best and that required grace on your part.

So you tried you best, even though you almost fell a couple of times trying to walk in a straight line. You'd get used to it... though you felt like you did better this morning than now... which made you let out a pained noise of desperation.

Going inside you walk in closet and turning towards your mirror, you gasped in awe. You just stood there, looking into the mirror, taking it all in. You looked beautiful... just beautiful...you'd never looked so good in your life, well... un-life...

You wore a (Y/C) full length dress. It was a lacy detailed rhinestone beaded sweetheart dress, the torso of the dress ended at the start of your hips in a sharp V. The long belled sleeves started at the sides of the bust, leaving a lot of your neck and chest exposed. The sleeves went past your hands in a V shape with a lacy beaded detail at the cuffs.

The skirt was very full and puffy overall. The inner skirt was silk, while the outer skirt was sparkly holographic tulle. At the bottom of the skirt of the dress was a beaded lace that mimicked the cuffs of your sleeves, but a whole lot wider. The back of the dress was let out and altered for your three sets of wings, which aesthetically helped frame your figure.

Your hair was similar in style to this morning, but was accentuated with a bit of sparkle and topped with a ruby and diamond gold jeweled hairpiece in the back. You didn't want to appear to overdressed, but that was hard to accomplish with your ruby/diamond gold coronation jewelry, minus the tiara/crown as well as the addition to your dress and make up.

'Oh well... I got to be flashy.' you thought with a low chuckle escaping your lips. And to top it off, your claws where done up in a black holographic sparkle with a rhinestone in the middle of each claw, mimicking your high heels in style.

You did a twirl and giggled, you looked absolutely beautiful. But your nerves for tonight's event started to settle in over you again, making you cringe at yourself in the mirror.

You shook your head, trying to clear your thoughts. Making yourself think of anything else 'Alastor! He had wanted to see me... duh.' the realization somewhat distracted you from your anxiety, so you left your walk in closet to rejoin your mother and Gothall in your bedroom.