Chapter 18: A Fallen Angels Daughter...

Author's Note: Chapter eighteen is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 18: A Fallen Angels Daughter...

Flashes of a cold feeling light off in the distance drew your attention to the dark red starry night sky. Drawing your eyes further upwards towards the bright luminescent planet looming overhead of you. It must be this "heaven" you heard about. Alastor had mentioned it in his diary... though it was bigger than you imagined...

Your eyes widen as streams of intense white light fell crashing down all around you, shaking the rocky, sparse grassy ground on which you stood upon as they fell down onto Hell's landscape.

The wind gusted fiercely against your body. Despite the wind threatening to topple you over, you stubbornly looked up, wanting to witness this strange event. The wind made you shield your eyes and adjust your stance, looking on in a disturbed ah at the light show raining down from the light filled planet that loomed above you.

One such light fell close to you, making the ground quake with a even greater tremendous force, causing the trees around you to shake and sway. Looking towards the falling light in a sense of ah, you couldn't catch yourself in time, losing your footing and falling down roughly onto your backside.

Looking up you noticed much of the light had faded from the surrounding area, revealing a tall humanoid like man with chin length black/indigo hair that clashed with his all to white skin and suit he wore.

You noticed the beings whole body glowed in a golden white light, illuminating the darkness around him. You focused switched from his body and onto his face, taking noticed that his face bore a eerie resemblance to that of Alastor's. He was very handsome to say the least, rivaling even Alastor himself.

His golden eyes flashed brightly as they landed on you, then suddenly glowing even brighter as if he seemed to recognize you. Though he was similar to Alastor in appearance, you noticed his sclera's were white, even having a soft glow to them. 

He had three sets of large all to white wings folded against his expansive back. He grinned a white flashy smile, sharp vampiric like fangs glinting in the dimly lit surroundings.

He started walking towards you in a calm even pace. As he got closer, fear started to race up your spine, making you rush to pick yourself back off the ground. He didn't feel right to you, didn't seem right to you. A cold feeling settled over you... it was... just cold... like you were staring into a void...

As you stood up, grasping a nearby tree for support. A feeling of urgency shook through your body, you felt the overwhelming need to get away from him. You wanted to find Alastor...no... needed to...