Chapter 19: Say Cheese?!

Author's Note: Chapter nineteen is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Y/C: Your Color

Chapter 19: Say "Cheese"?!

Once you were back in the foyer of the castle, Gothall came up behind you, straightening your dress, regathering the train up again in her arms. She waited for you to follow Bastian and your family from the secret door near the winding stairs.

You did so quickly, following him down another long hallway off of the foyer, through a tall set of very large ornate and gilded double doors. In the theme of apple trees with encircling snakes and eyes. Bastian holding them open for you and your family to enter.

The throne room of the palace was beautiful, intimidating as well as grander than you expected and you expected quite a bit. The walls were tall and made out of black/gold veined marble with ornate gilded golden baseboards and crown moldings.

The floors were made out of Calacatta gold veined marble in diamond shaped tiles. In the middle of the floor leading to the thrones was tile in a black/gold veined marble. Atop of that was a long white and gold carpet themed in apple tress, snakes and eyes that ran up from the entrance of the throne room ending at the thrones themselves.

In the far back above the thrones was a gilded glass dome ceiling along with four Gothic style tall windows on either side of the grand room, letting the red light of Hell's sky through. All the windows were surrounded by ornate gilded Calacatta black veined pillars.

Two tall ornate gilded golden thrones in the style of apples and snakes encircling the trees stood in the middle back of the spacious room on a three step platform, bordered by several tall Calacatta black vein marble pillars, both ornate and gilded. Ornate black wooden gilded seats lined the walls on either sides of the room.

Just as you were admiring the throne room, your father, Lucifer walked ahead of you and twirled around with his arms out. He was smiling broadly, turning towards you and looking directly into your eyes. 

"This is our Throne room, my dear! Hmm... how about we take the family portrait in front of the thrones?" he paused as your mother came in front of your view and wrapped her arm around your fathers shoulders.

"Me and your mother talked, and we wanted you to have your Coronation on your birthday, celebrating both occasions tonight, Y/N! So with your coronation happening before the wedding, everything would be squared away!" Lucifer announced his voice booming with excitement and pride. While you mother gave you a gentle reassuring smile.

You nodded your head, being reminded of recent events. It was happening pretty fast... faster than you anticipated... but "Yes, but how would we go about telling everyone on such short notice?" you asked, forgetting about the family portrait, your mind more keen on the coronation and your birthday. Looking around the Throne room and then back at your parents.