Chapter 24: A Thousand Lifetimes...

Author's Note: Chapter twenty-four is out! Finally the wedding is here! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Y/ST: Your style.

Y/WY: Your way.

Chapter 24: A Thousand Lifetimes...

You woke up suddenly, sweat drenching your body. You looked at both of your shaking hands, seeing sparks of electricity arcing across your skin, feeling a fleeting heat throughout your body. 'Did I do that not just in my dream... but for real? Is Alastor okay?!'

You looked in alarm behind you at Alastor. He was still sleeping, holding you tightly to himself as if he was having a nightmare of his own. But he seemed unharmed, you clutched at your chest, your heart beating fast beneath your hands.

It was early morning... red sunlight filtered through the windows, making you groan in displeasure. You were still tired. The sleep you had gotten seemed more draining than anything...

You knew you couldn't tell him about this nightmare of yours. It would just enrage him... "Don't go to him... I can't lose you again!" Alastor mumbled softly into your neck. Was he having the same nightmare? Or something similar? Nah... well... maybe...

Alastor woke up suddenly, his eyes wide and his pupils radio dials. You could feel him stiffen against your collarbone, sighing when he realized it was just a dream and that you didn't disappear. He held you even tighter and released a heavy sigh.

"Did you have another nightmare, my dear?" he asked gently. You turned to him, putting your hand on his bare chest "I did... but it seems so did you." you replied, watching him smile bitterly "I did... I dreamt that I was frozen and couldn't move, watching a man that looked like me... lure you away... it must have been Lucian." at that he gave a low growl.

"I dreamt that you were frozen, unable to move... and that all of our family was dead..." you choked out as tears brimmed in your eyes at the mere thought... he brushed a tear that threatened to fall away with his fingertips, kissing you gently "I'm still here and so is our family, my dear." he said gently. So much for not telling him...

You smiled bitterly against his lips, returning the kiss. There was a sudden sharp knock on your door. It opened to reveal Bastian and Gothall "We have come to give you both breakfast in bed and to get you both ready for your big day!" Bastian announced proudly, unaware of the stress you were both feeling.

At the mention of food, you heard your stomach growl in aggravation. Gothall pushed a big cart full of delicious smelling food into the bedroom and started to serve both you and Alastor, while Bastian poured you both your favorite drinks.

Despite both of yours and Alastor's nightmare... you both had a wedding to attend and you rather not let it drag you down on your own wedding day. With that thought you forced the nightmare into the back of your mind and began eating the delicious food in front of you.