Chapter 10: Spires Reaching for Heaven

Author's Note: Chapter ten is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 10: Spires Reaching for Heaven

You didn't wait very long before your waitress came striding down the corridor leading to your VIP room, indicated by the click of her heels on the granite tile. She turned the corner into the room seductively, revealing that she was a succubus demon. 

She had silver hair and a dark gray skin. Her horns were silver/black and spiraled upwards forming a rounded V Shape. She was rather tall, with her heart shaped tail curling around her more than curvaceous waist. Her sclera's pitch black with silver/blue cat like eyes. She was beautiful to say the least, wearing a glistening dark purple long sheath dress with a revealing split up the side. 

She seemed snooty as well, only giving you a slight glance of disdain and then turning to give a heavy lustful gaze towards Alastor. Your left eye started to twitch... she then turned towards Charlie and Vaggie, giving them the same treatment that she gave you.

She walked closer towards the table, leaning down over Alastor, showing off her ample cleavage. Alastor face switched from flustered, annoyed and then disgusted by her behavior, but she took no mind to his reaction. She smiled "My name is Angelica, I'll be your waitress today..." she trailed off, standing straight up and taking her pen and pad out. 

"What would you like to drink... Radio Demon?" she said winking at him, her eyes drinking him all in. "I'll... uh... have a Dr Pepper Cherry Zero Sugar..." He trailed off, his voice static... Angelica's smile only widen at his reaction, then frowning as she turned towards you.

"What would you have, then?" she said coldly, eyeing you up and down with intense disdain in her eyes. You gave her a dazzling smile, showing her that her display didn't bother you one bit... well it did, but you wouldn't let it show, she didn't deserve to see your real reaction. 

"I'll have a... (YR/Drink)" you answered, keeping your voice light while lifting your hand up and flashing your engagement ring in the overhead light, then taking Alastor's larger hand in yours and curling your fingers through his, showing off his ring with yours clanking lightly against his own. Angelica's eyes flash with rage and then suddenly went stone cold.

She looked away from you with a huff and turned towards Charlie. She gave her a bow, seeming to only now just realize who Charlie was... 'That's funny...' you stifled a laugh bubbling up. You almost couldn't stop yourself. 

"And what would the Princess of Hell like to drink..." She said in a very seductive voice while bowing again and thrusting her ample chest forward. Charlie seemed flustered at Angelica bowing and flirting, putting her hands in the air.

"There's no need for bowing!" she was looking even more flustered by the second "and I'll have Mountain Dew... to drink..." she finished and looked at Vaggie for help.