Chapter 4: Hazbin Hotel... Or?

Author's Note: Chapter four is out! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please leave your comments and suggestions!

Here is the key for this chapter;

Y/N: Your name

Chapter 4: Hazbin Hotel... Or?

This time you didn't stumble as you had before, but teleporting was going to be hard to get used to. Especially when he didn't tell you, even though he had hinted at it in his wording. You looked around you, this was one of the more run-down parts of the city, though not as bad as the almost in rumble part you barely caught a glimpse of from the better part of the city earlier.

You had also noticed that the city itself seemed to be on a tier bases. You must have been on the higher tiers, maybe the first? Maybe this was the second tier? You'd figure it out later, anyway.

Before you stood a very tall and weird looking building. A ship jutting out of the right side of the building if you were to enter and on the very top of the hotel read "Hazbin Hotel" It must of at one time read "Happy Hotel" as he had called it.

'That's weird, why did it change?' The rest of the building looked like a assemble of different buildings mashed together. It wasn't bad... looking... just weird.

You followed him inside the strange building. The inside was pretty nice, though it was a bit run down. The reception room was colored in an over abundance of red and the entrance of the hotel was fully decked out in stained glass windows in the theme of apples and eyes.

The theme ran throughout the rest of the hotel reception room and down along the long hall ahead of you, with what you assumed were family portraits of the one who owned this place.

Ahead of you at the reception desk stood a blond wavy haired, almost human looking woman. She had two red circles on her cheeks. Thick eyelashes and yellow sclera's. The eyes themselves were pitch black as well as her plump lips. Her skin was almost as white as your own. She beamed at the sight of you and Alastor. "Hey Alastor! Who is this newcomer?!" She singsong, while smiling brightly and showing off her pearly white fanged teeth.

'Does everyone have shark teeth or fangs?' you thought looking up at Alastor who looked at you with mirth, chuckling at your thoughts. You quirked an eyebrow at him in turn "Humph..." his grin only widening. Before you knew it the blond demoness stood before you with her hand outstretched. You shook her clawed hand, smiling yourself.

Alastor wrapped his arm around you "Well this is (Y/N), my soon to be wife!" Alastor declared, showing a ring similar to yours, but without the ruby's and diamonds, while grabbing your hand and showing off your own ring as well.

He continued, his smile even wider "And (Y/N), this is Charlie! The one who runs this place and the Princess of Hell!" He said with his usual Cheshire cat grin, while flamboyantly raising his other arm in the air.

Your eyes widen 'Hell has a Princess... I should try to be friends with her, maybe she knows a way out of hell or maybe she has a means to a resource I could use to find out!' you thought with excitement. It earned you a quirked eyebrow from Alastor and he seemed to be actually frowning for a brief moment.