05 | CEO

"Hyeonhee, do you want to follow me too work?" Hyunsuk smiled as he leaned in nearer to whisper into my ear.

"You can meet my handsome CEO friend~" Hyunsuk laughed and ran to the kitchen.

I thought for a while as I sat at the kitchen. Hmmm I don't think I need to be at the convenience store today since Junkyu is working for the whole day. Not sure why he loves doing that, other than that I don't have any practice with Haruto today.

"Can I bring Jeongwoo?" I asked.

"You mean the guy that comes to our house every morning? Your boyfriend?" Hyunsuk questioned as he sipped on his hot tea.

"How many times must I tell you he's not my boyfriend." I sighed.

"So can he come or not and if there's an extra spot can I bring another friend?"

"The more the merrier but when did you have another friend other than Jeongwoo?" Hyunsuk choked on his hot tea.

I smiled and texted them quickly.

"We're going this afternoon so tell your friends to be at our house by then." Hyunsuk walked away.

What a good opportunity for me and Haruto to get some tips from Hyunsuk's friend. I heard his friend was the CEO and producer of his own company. Sounds interesting and I bet he's super handsome lmao, no one has really seen him. He's named as the faceless CEO or faceless producer and I'm lucky enough to finally meet him.

AFTERNOON

"WHERE ARE YOU PARK JEONGWOO!" I screamed through the phone.

"HOLD ON!" Jeongwoo replied with a short breath, he's probably running here because he's late.

Hyunsuk tapped my shoulder.

"Where did you meet this guy, he has good sense of fashion." Hyunsuk starred at Haruto who was standing beside me.

"Didn't I tell you that he's my pair for I can see your voice." I sighed and smiled at Haruto.

"He looks like a good potential for a brother-in-law." Hyunsuk laughed and hit my shoulder lightly.

I turned red for some reason and looked away.

"Hyeonhee, I think I see Jeongwoo." Haruto pointed to the left.

Jeongwoo was sweating from all the running, he finally arrived and collapsed on the pathway. I sighed and pulled him into the car.

"I'm so tired, drag me to the car." Jeongwoo said as he stood up a little. Jeongwoo is always so dramatic, he just ran for like 1km and he's like this.

"Park Jeongwoo why are you so heavy." I sighed and pulled him by his sleeves.

Haruto came beside me and pulled Jeongwoo too.

"I think it's better if I just carry him into the car." Haruto said as he held Jeongwoo up and put him over his shoulder.

"You are strong." I starred and walked to the car to open the door.

"This is embarrassing." Jeongwoo said but it was inaudible.

Hyunsuk was going to drive and I sat beside him, Haruto and Jeongwoo sat at the back together.

"Why is Jeongwoo following us? I thought we were going for tips for our stage later?" Haruto asked.

"You can ask him yourself." I smiled and looked at Jeongwoo.

"It's because you're going." Jeongwoo pointed at Haruto.

Haruto tilted his head in confusion and Jeongwoo kept on starring outside the wind screen. They seem a bit awkward together. I bet soon they'll be best friends. I smiled and looked to the front. It was quite a long trip there, around 20 minutes or so?

"We're here." Hyunsuk said as we entered the parking lot.

"You have your own parking here?" I starred outside the wind screen.

"Of course, I'm the CEO's best friend and I work here duhh." Hyunsuk smugged a look.

I stayed quiet and exited the car. We headed into the building and it looked really aesthetic, I think Hyunsuk's friend really likes aesthetic stuff.

"I'm excited to meet the CEO." Haruto smiled as we entered.

"You'll like my friend a lot." Hyunsuk said as he patted Haruto.

We headed to the CEO's room and there he was sitting on his exclusive sofa, yes a sofa. He was busy on his laptop, I guess he was creating new beats for a new song. He looked really professional and it was true he looked handsome without doubt.

"What's up Asahi!" Hyunsuk greeted.

Asahi turned to us and smiled brightly, he even waved at us.

"Hi. I'm Hamada Asahi and nice to meet you?" Asahi said as he lead us to a sofa for us to sit.

"I'm Watanabe Haruto and I really like your music." Haruto blurted out as he held his hand out for a handshake.

"I guess you're a fan?" Asahi shook his hand.

"I'm a big fan of you Mr. Hamada Asahi and I'm really amazed that I can see you in real life." Haruto said and his eyes looked like it had sparkles in it.

"This is not a fansign you know." Jeongwoo sighed.

"So who's the salty one?" Asahi asked.

"SaLTy?" Jeongwoo's eyes became big.

I stopped Jeongwoo before he does something embarrassing.

"He's my friend, Park Jeongwoo. I'm Choi Hyeonhee, Hyunsuk's sister." I smiled and pulled Jeongwoo back onto the sofa.

"When are you going to have a girlfriend?" Hyunsuk suddenly asked as he looked through the room. Well that was random.

Asahi's eyes started wondering around as he laughed awkwardly.

"You have one?" Hyunsuk giggled.

"So you came here for some tips for singing and rapping?" Asahi changed the topic as he faced his laptop.

"YES." I and Haruto answered together.

"You guys sound enthusiastic, I like it." Asahi clapped and we started to get some tips from him. Jeongwoo's more like my bodyguard he sat beside me for the whole two hour lesson.

"Jeongwoo, do you need some tips too?" Asahi asked.

Jeongwoo looked away and answered lightly with a 'NO THANK YOU'. I hit him lightly.

"Hyeonhee, it's time for food." Hyunsuk said as he wanted to introduce us to the company cafeteria.

"Oh wait before you guys head off to the cafeteria, I'm going to organise a dinner party next week." Asahi handed each of us a card.

"Are we invited too?" Haruto read the card.

"Yea sure." Asahi smiled and we headed out.

Author's note :

This was such a random chapter of them going to Asahi's company lmao. Btw what do you guys think does he actually have a girlfriend?