10 | 3 Months

3 MONTHS TO GO BEFORE I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE 

"The episode you're going to be featured on is in 3 months right?" Junkyu asked as we were arranging the snacks onto the shelf. 

"yup and I'm really nervous." I answered as I put my hand over my chest. 

"Good luck, you're probably going to crush it." Junkyu did a hwaiting gesture. 

"hopefully." I smiled. 

For now, Haruto and I decided to sing the song that he made, it's a total masterpiece but on the other hand Mashiho said it wasn't going to have such a big impact on the show so he suggested to sing another song. Even YG entertainment asked Haruto if he could change the song. 

Well, he's making another song but that one isn't finished yet and supposedly today we were going to practice the full performance. I had doubts before joining the show but I didn't expect this to happen. We have only have 3 months to get ready with this new song. 

"Is Jeongwoo and Haruto close to each other?" Junkyu asked randomly.

"They haven't clicked with each other yet but they're close." I answered. 

"ooh really? because they usually come here at night and hang out with each other." Junkyu said as he scratched his head in confusion. 

"WHAT REALLY?!" I was shocked. They were actually close but they were acting like they're not in front of me? 

"Your phone is ringing." Junkyu pointed to the counter where I left my phone. 

I picked up the call.

"yes"

"Meet me at YG entertainment at 3pm, I have something to show you." Haruto said excitedly on the other line.

"okay." I answered and hung up the call.

"Junkyu, can you work alone later? I need to meet Haruto." 

"Yea sure." Junkyu held his thumbs up. 

I headed to YG entertainment and waited for Haruto to meet me at the entrance. I don't know why but every time he comes to pick me up at the entrance, I just feel like he's cool and that makes my heart skip a beat. 

Once I saw Haruto, my face turned into a smile right away. Haruto also smiled as he approached me. We both headed to the practice room. 

"I'm done with the song." Haruto smiled proudly and showed me some of the lyrics.

Cause you're so beautiful to me
In the end we're friends

Ayiya if you're just a dream
I would say it's a pretty and sad dream

Why yaiya
With your sweet voice you tell me
You are my best friend

Whoaaa whoaaa
I'm okay being the person you lean on from time to time
Whoaaa whoaaa
An island without a place to go
You are my best friend

"this sounds so sad, it's like being friend-zoned." I suddenly became emotional. 

"Is this for someone you know?" I asked.

"This part was written by Jeongwoo." Haruto smiled. 

"Park Jeongwoo?" I was shocked, Jeongwoo could write something this beautiful?

A tear dropped from my eye and Haruto wiped it away with his sleeve.

"So is this what you have been doing with Jeongwoo when you guys meet up at the convenience store at night? Without telling me." I asked as I sniffled. 

"Wait how did you know?" Haruto was flustered. 

"Junkyu told me that you guys come to the convenience store often." 

"I can never trust Kim Junkyu." Haruto sighed. 

"And yes that's exactly why we met up almost every night to write this song." Haruto tried his best to comfort me but I really didn't know why am I being so emotional, I mean it's not a big deal of Jeongwoo writing lyrics for a song. 

 "I asked Jeongwoo to come too but he hasn't replied, we were suppose to surprise you but then he didn't come, I guess he's busy." Haruto said. 

"What would he be busy with?" I sighed. 

"UH-With a few things." Haruto started playing with his hair awkwardly, it was like he was hiding something from me. 

"Let's head to the cafeteria." Haruto said as he opened the door.

We headed to the cafeteria and we were surprised with Jeongwoo who was standing there. 

"Ice cream anyone?" He asked. 

I nodded and he got ice cream for us. 

"Who did you get inspired from to write the lyrics?" I asked abruptly. 

"My imagination?" Jeongwoo laughed awkwardly and kept looking at Haruto. 

"Are you sure, it's not someone who friend-zoned you, that I don't know of?" I asked again but Jeongwoo avoided my question. 

"By the way the lyrics is beautiful." I sighed. 

"Thank you." Jeongwoo said. 

"Hyeonhee, LoOk." Jeongwoo pointed to the right and I faced to the right but there was nothing. 

I turned my face back to him, I felt a finger poking my cheek. I fell for my own prank. 

"PARK JEONGWOO?!" I shouted softly and cursed him with my eyes. 

"You fell for your own prank dummy." Jeongwoo chuckled and Haruto witnessed what happened between us. 

"You guys are really cute best friends." Haruto said loud enough for us to hear. 

"Are you sure?" Jeongwoo said and poked Haruto's cheek too. 

I laughed at the sight because Haruto seems like a person that hates skin ship especially if it's with Jeongwoo. Suddenly my phone rang, I hesitantly picked it up because it was from an unknown number. 

"Hello is this an acquaintance of Kim Junkyu?" The person on the other line said. 

"Yes." I answered. 

"Kim Junkyu has just been involved in a car accident, we are rushing him to the hospital now." 

My heart sank to the deep bottom, I can't loose Junkyu he has been such a nice friend. 

Author's note : 

OOOOHHHH NOOOO JUNKYUUUU