12 | identities

"Thank you for coming today." Mashiho said to all the contestants that were in the same room as us. 

My heart started beating faster as I was nervous around so many people. The humongous meeting room was filled with contestants for the new season of I can see your voice. Jeongwoo and Haruto seemed to be fine and they were listening to Mashiho diligently. 

"Haruto and y/n please proceed to room 5." One of the staff said to us as they escorted us there. 

"Come in." Someone in the room said, I suppose it's one of the staff. 

We walked in and we got shocked by the familiar face. 

"Mr. Yoshi?" We starred in confusion. 

"I forgot to tell you guys that I am actually working here too." He smiled as we sat in front of him. 

"I didn't think a teacher would have two jobs." I gasped as I starred at him. 

"I didn't expect myself to have 2 jobs either but here I am." He stated. 

"I didn't know you guys knew each other." Mashiho said as he left the room.

"Nevermind that, today we are going to discuss your fake identities." Yoshi proceeded. 

"Is there any suggestions from both of you?" He asked.

"Oh wait, may I know why Park Jeongwoo is doing here? I thought only you and Watanabe Haruto was going to join the show?" Yoshi asked.

"I don't know how to explain but he follows her everywhere, he's like a bodyguard." Haruto whispered to Yoshi.

"I see and it's quite shocking that you are a YG entertainment trainee." Yoshi said as he handed Haruto some papers.

"By the way have you guys done the homework I gave you last week?" Yoshi asked. 

Haruto and I immediately faced each other. 

"So it's a no." Yoshi sighed. 

"Sorry sir, we're so busy with this show." I stated.

"I understand, let's not talk about that and now let's get some ideas for your fake identity."

"How about a couple?" Yoshi suggested.

"NO" Jeongwoo stood up from his seat.

"Then do you have a better suggestion?" Yoshi asked.

"I meant, I didn't finish my h-homework?" Jeongwoo stuttered and sat down once again. 

"That sounds good but we're kind of awkward with each other." Haruto continued.

I started to feel anxious about this. We need to pretend to be a couple in 3 months. 3 MONTHS-

"Then you'll need to practice being a couple for the show and start getting closer with each other. I hope it turns out well and thank you for coming today. I'll see you guys in school." Yoshi said as he walked out. 

I starred at Haruto and I sighed. Another lump of work to do. I mean how am I going to start acting like a couple with Haruto in a span of 3 months. What if one of us actually falls in love with one another? Wouldn't that be bad, I sighed.

"Y/n we have to start practicing by today." Haruto said as he held my hand. 

"Let's go." Haruto intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked out of the room. 

I intertwined my fingers with his too and starred at him as we walked out. I was out of words, I didn't know what to say nor what to do. It was so sudden that he held my hand like that. 

"Now you guys look like a couple." Mashiho smiled as we walked out. 

"Okay, that's enough for today." Jeongwoo smiled as he pulled our hands away from each other. 

"I'll take y/n home and you can go home by yourself right?" Jeongwoo said as he dragged me away.

We reached the bus stop and I couldn't stop thinking of what happened before. We got onto the bus and I smiled as I looked at my palm. 

"y/n what are you smiling at?" Jeongwoo said in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing." I answered as I continued looking at my palm.

"Does this make you happy?" Jeongwoo intertwined his fingers with mine. 

I starred at him and what I felt before when Haruto held my hand came once again. WHAT IS HAPPENING? 

Without noticing I pulled my hand away from his and looked away from him. I felt a bit shy all of a sudden when I'm with Jeongwoo. 

"You can practice with me too." Jeongwoo said as he looked away.

Author's note : 

YALL HAAHAHAHAHA THIS IS CUTE LMAO