13 | boys

Haruto : y/n, let's release some stress at the arcade :D

Y/n : When?

Haruto : Tomorrow

Y/n : I'll bring Jeongwoo along

Haruto : .....

I had to bring Jeongwoo along because I felt like there was suddenly some awkwardness between me and Haruto once again. I guess it was because he suddenly held my hand. I was scared and nervous at the same time when I arrived in front of the arcade with Jeongwoo. 

"Is it just you and me or Haruto is here too?" Jeongwoo asked as he hung his hand over my shoulder. 

"Haruto's there." I pointed to Haruto who was leaning his back on the wall. 

"About time, you arrived." Haruto smiled as he held my sleeve.

"Releasing some stress could help us since the show is coming soon." Haruto stated as we headed to one of the arcade games.

"Loser has too pay for the food." Jeongwoo said as he challenged Haruto. 

I smiled at the two boys who were so competitive.

They started the first game which was basketball. I stood at the side of them since it was a competition between the two. 

"I'm better at basketball than you." Haruto said.

"We'll see about that." Jeongwoo smirked as he held onto the basketball.

The game started and I didn't know who too cheer for as both of them were so good. They could literally pass off as basketball players.

The game ended with Jeongwoo as the winner. He did a little celebratory dance in front of Haruto who seemed annoyed.

"Enough of that, it's embarrassing." I laughed as I pulled Jeongwoo away from Haruto. 

"Next game! Shooting! I'm 100% confident I'll win." Haruto smirked as they rushed off to the game. 

Isn't this adding more stress? I chuckled as I witness the two who looked like they would literally choke one another.

After a few rounds of playing almost every game in the arcade, their battery finally drained. Both of them looked like they were going to faint of hunger. 

"I'll win no matter what!?" Jeongwoo said helplessly as they both dragged their legs to the next game.

"I'm going to pay for the lunch, now let's go." I dragged both of them by their sleeves to the nearest restaurant. 

"Table for 3 please." I smiled at the waitress. 

"right here miss." She directed us to one of the empty tables.

"Drink up, you guys look dehydrated." I passed each of them a cup of water. 

"THANK YOU." They both answered as they chugged on the water.

 "Next time I'll pay for the food." Jeongwoo said as he put his cup onto the table.

"I recorded that." Haruto laughed.

"You better keep your promise." Haruto glared. 

Lunch felt like a battlefield. Haruto and Jeongwoo were starring at each other like prey and predator. They seemed more like they were in love to me lmao. 

"Would you guys stop." I waved my hand in front of them.

"Sorry y/n, he gets on my nerves." Haruto pointed.

"No fights or next time I'm not going out with you guys anymore." I stated.

"Like you have anyone else to hang out with." Jeongwoo blurted. 

I shut my mouth and smiled feeling annoyed. 

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I waited for Jeongwoo as he did not appear at the bus stop. I called him a few times but he did not pick up his phone. I started to get worried, maybe he forgot to tell me that he was going to school without me today? I guess he's at school? I sighed as I went into the bus that arrived. 

As I walked into class, I kept on hoping that Jeongwoo would be in my sight once I walk in. Instead, once I arrived to our class there was an awkward atmosphere and there was not a single sight of Jeongwoo, his seat was empty. The classroom was filled with students, they were all whispering to one another. I wonder what happened this time?

"What's going on, what are they whispering about?" I asked Jaehyuk who was scrolling through his phone.

"There's a rumour going around about Haruto being a YG entertainment trainee." Jaehyuk showed me his phone.

It was a notice posted by an anonymous on our school's blog. I read through it and well that's rude of this person to expose Haruto's private life. I'm going to find out who it is and I'm going to make them apologise. 

"Haruto's coming." One of the girls shouted and Haruto walked into the classroom. 

"Why is there so many people?" Haruto asked.

"This." I showed him the post.

Haruto rolled his eyes and sat down in his seat. He laid his head onto his hands so that he could hide his face. 

"Students please head back to your classes." Mr Yoshi walked in. 

"What's going on, why is there so many people here?" Mr Yoshi asked and I passed him my phone to look at the rumour.

"From now on, everyone please don't trust the posts on our school blog. Nothing is confirmed and please refrain yourself from asking questions to Haruto. He's a new student to our school, we should protect him from these." Mr Yoshi said as he deleted the post. 

"Y/n, where is Park Jeongwoo?" Mr Yoshi pointed to his seat.

"I'm not su-"

"He's sick." Haruto answered.

Jeongwoo didn't tell me? but he told Haruto? I guess Haruto was on his speed dial or something. How can he not tell me and made me wait for him, he should at least inform me.

As soon as it was recess, I inched closer to Haruto. I knocked on his table as he looked like he was sleeping. 

"How did you know he's sick." I asked

"He told me." He answered.

"So are you really a YG trainee?" Jaehyuk whispered.

"Why would he be a trainee?" I laughed awkwardly as I tried to push Jaehyuk away.

"I am." Haruto answered blankly.

Jaehyuk gasped.

"I have so many questions." Jaehyuk looked really amazed. 

"shush." I signaled Jaehyuk as there were many students that were trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. 

I turned around to the group of girls and signaled them to go away.

"It's not really a big deal if they knew." Haruto sighed.

"It is, you'll be crowded with girls because of your good looks." I stated angrily.

"So even you think I'm handsome huh." Haruto smirked.

"y-yes? Everyone's handsome haha." I dragged my chair back to my desk.

Author's note :

What happened to Jeongwoo?!?!