15 | haruto

A week passed and there was still a crowd of girls waiting in front of our classroom every morning, they won't leave until they get even the slightest glimpse of Haruto. 

"EXCUSE ME!!!!!" I pushed through the crowd. I can't even enter my own class with this mess happening out here. 

"Why is there twice the crowd today????." I sighed as I walked pass the girls that were standing at the side.

I was too busy bad mouthing about them that I didn't realise one of them put their foot in my way and yup I fell.

I was lucky enough to grab tightly onto Haruto and Jeongwoo's necktie, since they were coincidentally right in front of me.

"HYEONHEE-" They both shouted as they held onto their neckties.

Jeongwoo held me by my arm as I stood back up onto both feet.

I glanced at the girls but they didn't seem to want to apologize and gave me an evil smirk.

"What was that for?" Haruto yelled at them.

"It wasn't my fault, she didn't see my foot." The girl acted all innocent as she pointed at me. 

"Never do that again or you're never going to step foot into this class again, not on my watch." Haruto firmly said as he faced back to me.

"Hyeonhee, are you okay?" Haruto asked and I nodded in response.

"You would have fallen and rolled like a pumpkin if it wasn't for us." Jeongwoo laughed as we headed to our seats.

"Shut-" I glared at him.

"Mashiho wants to meet us at the recording studio after school." Haruto told.

I answered with an okay sign. 

"Jeongwoo-yaaaaaa, you'll be walking home alone today haha." I stuck my tongue out to annoy him.

He glared.

AFTER SCHOOL

"From now on, I'm going to keep my eyes on you." Haruto said firmly as we arranged our books into the locker.

"WHY? You sound like a stalker....." I shut the locker.

"Because of what happened earlier. Those girls might do something worst to you anytime soon." Haruto sighed.

"Don't be ridiculous, they can't do anything worse than that, they'll get demerits." I chuckled as I put on my knapsack.

"I'm the first bodyguard and he's second." Jeongwoo pointed to Haruto.

"Are you guys serious?" I chuckled as they nodded in response. 

"Let's head to the recording studio, bye Jeongwoo!" I waved and we made our way to the bus stop.

We took our seats in the bus. I immediately took out my phone and started to scroll through the school's anonymous blog. It looks like our whole school knows about Haruto being a trainee.

"What are you looking at? Something interesting?" Haruto leaned over my shoulder. I quickly closed my phone and looked away.

"Nothing." I smiled and leaned onto the bar.

I looked around and thought about what happened earlier this morning. Haruto seemed really cool just now, little did I know I started smiling.

"We're here." Haruto said as he stood up.

"Mashiho must be waiting for us." We rushed as we were running late.

"Haruto and Hyeonhee, you're here." Mashiho said in a rush as we entered the building. 

"I thought we were recording the song?" Haruto asked.

"Sorry to inform you guys but we suddenly had a change in the schedule. Today we are going to take the videos for your two identities."

"And you guys look perfect as we were going to take a video of you guys in your school uniform." Mashiho scratched his head a little.

"I should have known earlier, I look horrible today." I sighed as I took out my pocket mirror to adjust my hair.

"We do have stylists and makeup artists for a reason." Mashiho chuckled.

"NO WAY even for me?" I gasped as we entered a room. 

I was in awe as the makeup artist and stylist greeted us with a warm smile.

"I feel like an idol." I smiled from ear to ear as I held onto Haruto's sleeve.

"I didn't know you would be this happy?" Haruto smirked as we sat at our seats.

"Hello, I'm Shin Minyoung and I'll be your make up artist for these 3 months that we'll be spending together. On the other hand, that is Min Kyunyoung and she will be your stylist." She introduced as I starred at the both of them. 

I felt really excited that I totally forgot about Haruto's existence. 

While they were making me up, I took out my phone and scrolled through the school's blog once again. 

'WHO IS THAT GIRL THAT'S ALWAYS WITH H? SHE'S SO FXXCKING ANNOYING'

'SHE ACTS LIKE H'S BESTFRIEND, DOES SHE THINK HE LIKES HER? WHAT A JOKE'

'LOOK AT HER SITTING BESIDE H AND J, SHE LITERALLY IS BEGGING FOR ATTENTION'

'I BET H AND J DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER'

'SHE'S SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKER'

I gulped as I read more anonymous posts and most of them were negative. Even worst because they were about me, the one girl that's always with Haruto and Jeongwoo.

My smile immediately faded as I scrolled lower. I shouldn't be swayed by these comments, they don't even know us personally. But do you think they are really saying the truth? Do I really look like an attention seeker? Haruto and Jeongwoo doesn't want to be friends with me?

I put my phone aside, that's enough negativity for the day. I starred at my feet the whole time. 

HARUTO'S POV

While they were styling my hair, I looked over to see if Hyeonhee still had that smile on her face and yup she did. Who knew someone would be this excited to meet a make up artist and stylist.

I starred at her for a while as I saw her pick up her phone. I suppose she was reading something, I realised her cheerful smile started disappearing every time she scrolled. She totally lost her smile after a few minutes, she put her phone down and looked to her feet.

Did she read something sad? Like a sad fanfiction or something? I wonder what she read that caused her smile to fade that fast.

Author's note : 

obviously we need some drama!