08 | hajeongwoo

"Hyeonhee, what did Jeongwoo have to do yesterday that he couldn't head home with you." Hyunsuk asked. 

"He said he had something to do." I said and ate my breakfast.

"That's very weird of him to not mention what he's up to." Hyunsuk questioned.

"I know, he's not acting his usual self these days." 

"by the way where are you going?" Hyunsuk asked as I was dressed quite nicely this early.

"I'm going to meet Haruto for practice." I said and checked my phone.

"You're meeting him, looking this pretty? Is he your love at first sight guy?" Hyunsuk laughed. 

I rolled my eyes and minded my own business. I messaged Jeongwoo to see if he wanted to join but he didn't reply, he just blueticked me. 

"I guess he's not in the mood." I said to myself. 

"Don't you have work at the convenience store today?"  Hyunsuk asked.

"Today's my day off." I smiled and got ready to head out. 

"Hope you get there safe!" Hyunsuk bid goodbye. 

I walked out of our house and I spotted someone squatting in front of our lawn. I slowly approached the person and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around to face me and I had my fists up in case he was a bad person. 

"Park Jeongwoo?" I questioned.

Jeongwoo held my hand and started walking. He had an embarrassed expression on his face. 

"Are you here because you felt wrong for leaving me on read." I looked at him but he didn't answer. 

"LOok" I shouted and pointed to the right. Jeongwoo fell for my prank, he actually faced to the right and I poked his cheek with my finger.

"I got you again." I laughed. 

Jeongwoo's face started to change into a wide smile and he kept facing the other way because he started to turn red. I guess he was embarrassed because he fell for my prank once again. I smiled too because I could finally see the smile that he always had on his face.

"I'm meeting Haruto again today." I said. 

"That's why I'm coming." Jeongwoo said and started to walk faster. By the way we were heading to the bus stop.  

"So you tagged along because of Haruto? and not because you want to apologize to me?" I playfully sulked and left him behind.

Jeongwoo caught up with me and we went into the bus. There was a moment of silence between us when we were in the bus. We didn't exchange looks but honestly I noticed Jeongwoo taking some sneak peeks but I tried my best to not burst out laughing. I'm going to be playfully sulky to him too, just like what he did to me lmao. 

"You're here with Jeongwoo again?" Haruto sighed as he greeted us. 

"Don't mind him, I'm sure you guys will be best friends in the future." I laughed and slapped Jeongwoo on the shoulder lightly. 

"Today we'll practice on your vocals and my rap." Haruto said as we entered the practice room.

"We're not going to practice on the song we're going to sing on the show yet because I haven't finished it yet." Haruto showed me his drafts. 

I nodded and did as he told. 

"I'm excited to hear your song." I said and clapped awkwardly.

"I'm just excited as you are." Haruto smiled and we continued practicing.

"By the way we have to do some gestures on stage." Haruto added.

"frEesTyle?" I repeated.

"Yup so that the stage looks natural." 

"You can do it for sure." Haruto ensured. 

He really is charming, my mind suddenly started to think about what happened in class. That was so random, I mean why did he have to hold onto someone to wake up? He could have just held the table. Does he even remember what happened? 

"Don't get so shocked, I can say nice things too." Haruto smirked. 

"I'm hungry." Jeongwoo blurted as he patted his tummy.

"Let's get something to eat, I'm hungry too." I said as I stood up from my seat. 

Haruto brought us to the cafeteria. We wandered around twice because there were so many varieties of food that I couldn't decide what to feast on. 

We sat at one of the tables that was located in the corner. We chose that spot so that we wouldn't be crowded with the other staff and artists that were there too. I gasped as I saw many known celebrities, today must be a good day for me. 

While I was mesmerized by the artists that were there, Jeongwoo and Haruto on the other hand were starring at each other with dagger eyes. 

"You guys should be closer, I think you two would be a good match." I smiled. 

"Me and him? huh impossible." Jeongwoo scoffed. 

"As if I wanted to be close with someone like you" Haruto scoffed. 

"And here's when the childish fight starts." I sighed. 

Luckily no fight happened between the two but they were starring at each other a lot, I could feel the negative energy between them but I just know if they were positive they would click with each other. 

"Can you pass me the juice please." I asked but instead both of them reached out for the juice at the same time. 

"LEt go Of the jUice." Haruto said as he held on the juice tightly.

"Hyeonhee asked me to pass it to her." Jeongwoo grabbed onto the bottle tightly. 

"I got it first." Haruto rolled his eyes. 

At this point I'm not getting any juice.

"I'll get my own juice, you guys can share that." I pointed and headed to get a new bottle of juice. 

I came back and now both of them were starring at the juice on the table. I sat down and opened the bottle and put two straws in. 

"Now both of you can share the juice." I passed them the bottle with the straws inside.

"what no." Jeongwoo and Haruto both sulked.

"Just drink it or there's no juice for both of you." I pointed. 

"fine" They both said and leaned in to drink the juice.

"Argh why must you drink it when I want to drink it." Haruto had a disgusted face on him. 

"It's not my fault, it's yours." Jeongwoo also had a disgusted face. 

"Now this looks like a kdrama I would watch." I laughed as I filmed them. 

"YOU BETTER NOT POST THAT!!!!!!" Both of them shouted and reached out for my phone. 

"SHUUUUUUSHHH!" A staff passed by. 

"sorry" Jeongwoo and Haruto apologised. 

"This is going to be some hot news in school." I jokingly said. 

Author's note :

you know that cliche' straw drinking kdrama scene lmao, imagine it with Jeongwoo and Haruto but they hate each other, literally what happened there ^