1- The birth of Perseus

Chaos

"ahhhhhhhhh, Chaos, I swear that if I have another child after this one, I will chop your balls off", my wife screams at me while in labour while I hold her hand and try to smoothe her down.

"Yes, come on mom, I can see the head", our only daughter Nyx positions herself to help with the delivery. Finally, we hear cries and I'm relieved that the birth happened.

My wife releases her hold on me and I massage my paining fingers. Nyx brings our baby in a bundle, "congrats mom, dad it's a boy".

We both look at him sleeping and I don't even remember the last time I had relieved the memory. Soon, our sons Tartarus, Erebus and Eros entered the room to congratulate us, "so father, what are you going to name our new brother?".

I looked at my wife and she looked him in the eyes, "Perseus Nova Chaos", "mom, it's really good" Erebus says.

"It really is. Another boy sister, the kids will be happy have a new playmate", my daughter Gaia enters as well.

You must be wondering how Gaia and my wife are sisters well, it's weird but it worked out anyway. You see, when I was born, I created two beings, one to protect the planets that created and the other to protect the universe.

The eldest of them is Sekrit who is known in Greek myths as End, primordial of all matter, secrets, mysteries, time, future and snakes and the second is Gaia, primordial of Earth, atmosphere and living matter.

I and Sekrit worked together to provide security within the universe and we fell in love. Come on, it isn't weird.

Look, Gaia married her son Uranus and they have more kids than me and Sekrit. Then, there's their kids Kronos and Rhea and then Zeus and Hera. Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Either way nothing's weird after all. Besides, everyone's happy. Nyx is married to Erebus as well and we are cool with it. About Zeus and Hera, don't tell anyone until a few million years later. They haven't been born yet.

Back to the point. "Dear, would you take care of Perseus till I get ready" Sek hands me my son and I carry him with precaution. I mean after four kids, I'm still scared to drop my youngest but the last time

I held a baby was Nyx and she was literally born like a hundred years ago. Then, Nyx brought her new born babies as well. Well, she gave birth to Aether and Hemera a few weeks before Perseus; and the babies just slept together. Gaia left after wishing us.

I had a feeling that they would grow very close to each other one day. Just then, I saw my wife in pain and rushed to her side "dear, is everything fine?".

"Yes dear, everything's fine. I just had a vision of the future.....which..... I'll not be sharing with you all. But, for the sake of the vision,...", She looked at me with tears in her eyes "what happened dear? What did you see?" I asked worried. "..........We have to part ways with.......... Perseus for a time being and by that, I mean, it will take us...... many years before we meet him."

I was shocked by her reply that I moved back from her and tears started to come out. I looked at our boy sleeping peacefully in his cradle without any knowledge of future events.

I picked him up and took him to my wife. She held him in her arms, whispered something in his ears and we both kissed him giving him our blessings.

Sekrit looked at Eros and gave him our baby, "take him away and leave him on Earth on the doorstep of a woman named Sally Jackson. Also, make sure that Poseidon and Sally think that he is the father. I already blessed him with minor powers of water control so that the council doesn't know his true roots".

Eros disappeared with Perseus and we knew that since chaos planet or our home was located millions of light years away from Earth, it would take Eros a very long time to bring Perseus to Sally.

I hugged my crying wife and calmed her down hoping that Perseus would be safe.

Love,

secrecia2001.