34 - Perseus and Amelia

Perseus

"Zoe, what do you remember about our battle with the Villian?" "The one whose name or identity we could not recover?" "Yeah, that one. I remember that we defeated him and his army but just now, a new memory showed me that he never defeated him. He went under when it was clear he could not defeat us. It seems like he is ready to rise again. This was the battle mother and father have been telling us about." "Nova, if we never defeated him, why does our memory show that we defeated him?" Luke asks me. "Time to have a talk with dear old mom and dad" I said and teleported to the palace.

Luke

When Percy teleported again, i rolled my eyes as Zoe's lower jaw drops down. "Again with that teleportation. He should just use the portal like the rest of us and the Primordials do." She looked at me. " Zoe, for the last time I do not know why Nova uses teleport rather than the portal. Even though we are best friends, he does not tell me everything."

I mean, he does tell me everything.

Perseus

"Hello son, what made you come here suddenly?" I heard father's voi e as soon as I landed in the palace gardens. "Father, you need to explain why you altered my memories. I remember that we defeated Him but today I had another memory of Him defecting the battle and promising to return. What does this mean?" "Son, I will explain everything, but now is not the time. You need to go back and train the demigods and find the two spies in the camp". " Father, I have a guess who the two spies could be".

Amelia

I was in my cabin recovering from the lightening that the idiot leader set upon me, when a chest magically appeared in my cabin with a letter. I read it and it was from mother assuring me that the paste would work and Nova would surely be punished for injuring me.

I want him as my slave once we win the battle. I must be patient as father's plan is not yet complete.

I must be patient.

Love,
secrecia0207.