43 - Mother suspects me...

PERSEUS

What in Chaos in she doing here? I pointed at her "you, what are you doing here? Prisoners are NOT allowed to dine with us." My siblings seemed taken aback with my behavior, and Eris seemed scared, but mother and father were furious. "Nova, how many times do I have to tell you that Eris is innocent. She was only following His orders. She does not know anything."

"She.." Before I could speak further, I saw mother glaring at me and I shut my mouth, not wanting to bear her wrath. Believe me, she has the most creative punishments for those who make her angry. The rest of the dinner went by with me glaring at Eris and both of us barely eating anything. Once everyone was allowed to leave the table, Eris promptly disappeared. A thought cropped into my mind and I smirked.

SEKRIT

When I saw Perseus smirking at looking at Eris, I knew something was wrong. I ordered extra security outside her door and ordered the guards to warn me immediately if anything went wrong. 

A few hours later,

A scream arose from the left wing of the palace, where Eris was being held prisoner. I and Chaos donned our robes and apparated to the source. The doors were already open and the guards were at attack mode. When I entered, I saw Eris crying and her clothes in tatters. I slowly approached her and when she saw me, she hugged me tightly.

"What happened dear?" "h...e..... h..e, h...e... ca..m..e in ro..o..om and t..ri...ed to...." I comforted her and glared at the guards. "Did I not order you two to keep a vigil watch on her chambers?" "How did this man get in and out of the room under your watch?" The guards replied "We do not know My Lady?" "Then what do I pay you for? Go and search the windows for anything our mysterious man has left behind."

They promptly searched the room while I focused my attention on Eris. "Dear, I am here. Do not be scared. We will catch that bastard and I will be the one to torture him." She looked at me with red eyes and I felt that the bastard was someone from the palace, but who? At the same time, one person crept into my thought. Could it be him?

PERSEUS

After dinner, I returned to my chambers and saw Dresella keeping my folded clothes in the cupboard. She had her back to me so had no idea I was here. I smirk and crept behind her. "Hmmmmm, so you did not complete your work before I came. Remember what I said?" She froze as my breath fanned her neck and I saw her gulping.

I put my right hand on her back and she flinched while I slowly slid my hand upto her hair and grabbed it tightly, pulling her face back. "Now its time for punishment sweetheart." I dragged her to the bed while she tried to remove my hold on her. I threw her on the bed and vanished our clothes. Despite the number of times I have seen her naked body, I only desire her more.

She was crying and it annoyed me, so I tied a cloth around her mouth. As I forced myself into her harshly, I ignored her pleading eyes and tears coming from her eyes as I thrust into her multiple times.

Well, did you expect this behaviour from our hero? Let me know in the comments below.

secrecia0207.