46 - The Battle Part Two

PERSEUS

I stand in front of the camp, with my team besides me. The Olympians also stand besides me but Zeus stands far and I roll my eyes. "Alright demigods, let us get this over with." I cheer them on and we ready ourselves. He commands his army to move ahead but I stay still. I want his army to tire themselves before we attack them. Luke appears next to me nodding his head.

ANNABETH CHASE

I see that He has already told his army to attack but Nova has not commanded us to charge ahead. I see Alpha approach him and nod his head. Before I could ask him about his plan, I see the Roman Campers joining the ranks. Frank and Hazel stand next to me "What should we expect?" "I do not know. Half of the monsters existed even before the Olympians themselves, so I have little on them." Frank nods "So, we just charge. Wait, who are those guys in front of us?" "They are the exercitus mortis. I think you have heard of them?" "The Army of Death? Nova and his team are the only Greeks worshipped in the Camp. There is a cabin set aside for any demigod children he may have, but none have ever been recognized" Frank shows some fangirling but Hazel reminds him that we are in battle and we all turn to battle-mode just as Nova charges ahead and we follow suit.

PERSEUS

I see that the enemy is just reaching the border I have set up. I smirk and charge ahead. Everyone behind me follows suit. When the monsters go through the border, they are killed on the spot causing them to taken by surprise. Those behind them immediately stop and I laugh "why did you stop? Charge ahead and prove that you are not cowards". He replied "what about you Nova, you and your army hiding behind that barrier shows who is the coward" I was so angry that if this were a cartoon there would be steam coming from my ears. I readied myself with a sword in each hand. I charged ahead and the army behind me followed suit. As the monsters attacked me, I sliced them all in one fell swoop. There seemed to be countless of these creatures, but do not worry dear readers, for I still have access to unlimited power to vanquish millions of them and still be ready to face another few million.

ANNABETH

As everyone charges behind Nova, he unexpectedly kills hundreds of monsters in one fell swoop and does not show any sign of weakness. He also has some impressive sword skills, obviously as the Primordial of swords. I am pretty sure if Percy had been here, he would have been asking Nova to teach him some of those moves. I saw some monsters creeping up behind him and was about to warn him, when he turned around and slashed them across their faces, vaporizing them. In the process, the upper garment he was wearing was burnt off, revealing his chiseled chest. My Jaws nearly dropped to the ground. He had a body to rival all the immortals. Why does he not have any demigod children? Even the Primordials themselves have gotten fast and loose with their knickers for humans. Suddenly, blood splashed on me, bringing me back. "Chase focus, you can drool on your next victim later." one of the Conner twins yelled. I focused on fighting the monsters coming towards me. One of them looked as if an octopus and a lion had been mates to bring him to life.

PERSEUS

I was fighting the empousai when I felt a few monsters creeping up behind me. I managed to kill the empousai and then vaporize the monsters who crept behind me. They were seriously blocking my way to Him. As more and more of them begin to circle me, I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. In my head I warned Luke "Alpha, tell the team to stand down. I am invoking my powers." "Got it Nova." My team members began to disappear to a safe distance and I could hear the monsters saying "see, Nova's team is running away from us. They have finally accepted defeat." I felt fury rise within me. No one had defeated me or my team and these monsters will regret saying those words.

ZEUS

I was bringing the lightening and electrocuting the enemy when I heard them say "see, Nova's team is running away from us. They have finally accepted defeat." What do they mean by that? I looked around and saw the team members missing and Nova being surrounded by monsters who were fast approaching him. Internally I smirked. If Nova was defeated, it could be a payment for him humiliating me in the throne room. Suddenly, Nova turned and glared at me, as if he had just read my mind. I went back to decimating the enemy, but I thought about what I had planned with Athena, Demeter, and Ares. Once the enemy is gone, we will enforce our plan and ensure that I reign supreme for once and for all.

SEKRIT

I watched the battle from the Palace and extend my blessings to Nova and his team. I knew what that bastard Zeus was thinking and was furious.

Hello everyone, this is your author, apologies if I did not accurately describe the battle the way our dear Uncle Rick has done. I am simply not very good and creating such scenes, but I am trying my best.

And I know that the three month gap between two chapters is too long, but as I ha e already mentioned, my family were in mourning, and then everything got so hectic for me to complete the chapter. Maybe in the near future, I'll be able to set a proper time line.

Secrecia0207.