19 - Luke spoils my fun

Annabeth

The woman looked at those who had bowed to her and nodded allowing them to rise. She looked a me and everyone else who hadn't bowed before hearing the screams. She looked at the leader torturing Zeus and shouted "Nova Chaos, what have I told you about controlling your temper?" 

The leader immediately stopped his torture and looked at her "What are you doing here?" before glaring at the man who had brought her. Did he just groan? "It's not his fault Nova, your action prompted him to bring me here. What did I tell you? You are to help the Olympians to defeat their enemies and then come back. Got it?" "Yes." The leader seemed to suppress himself. Who is she? She managed to being the leader to his knees.

Then she looked at us "Have you gotten so pride full over the years to not pay respect to me?" She glared at everyone. 

My mother asked "who are you that we have to show respect to?" At this, the leader, his group, Hades, Hestia and the woman all snorted before the leader spoke "You have really gotten so pride full to not recognize a Primordial let alone two Primordials in this room." 

Hades spoke "All hail End, Primordial of all matter, mysteries, time, future and snakes and Nova Chaos, Primordial of Loyalty, Bravery, Swords and Fallen Heroes and minor Primordial of Water." while the Auras of the woman and the leader began to get brighter and everyone gasped. All the Olympians and me and my former mates all bowed down. "I sent Nova and his team to help you defend your enemies." End said and left. 

"So, to make it clear, you Olympians will stay out of our way while we help to train your children to assist us in the attack. And don't expect us to be loyal to you. You broke that trust when you exiled Perseus Jackson to Tartarus. He was loyal till the very end." He and his team began to leave when I went in front of them. 

"I know you don't want to listen to us but can you tell me where is Percy? Is he alright?" "I'm guessing your the woman who broke Perseus' will to be loyal. I do not know where he is but I know he escaped Tartarus. He's probably planning to take revenge." He shoved me aside harshly and left with his team. He would be angry with me. As the Primordial of loyalty, he is right to blame us especially me for breaking Percy's loyalty.

I decided to go to Camp Half-Blood immediately so that my fellow campers do not attack their new guests.

Perseus

I was in the midst of making Zeus lose his sanity when mother's voice reached me "Nova Chaos, what have I told you about controlling your temper?" and I mentally groaned. "What are you doing here?" I ask mother. I turned to face her before glaring at Luke who seemed to not falter at my murderous stare. "It's not his fault Nova, your action prompted him to bring me here. What did I tell you? You are to help the Olympians to defeat their enemies and then come back. Got it?" she told me sternly. To everyone in this room, the conversation would seem normal but those who really know me know that mother is being stern. I tried to suppress my temper before saying "Yes." 

She looked at everyone staring at her and spoke "Have you gotten so pride full over the years to not pay respect to me?" She glared at everyone while I was enjoying the show. I wished I had popcorn. Athena asked "who are you that we have to show respect to?" At this, I, my team, Hades, Hestia and mother all snorted. 

Athena was really dumb and stupid for a goddess of Wisdom. I said "You have really gotten so pride full to not recognize a Primordial let alone two Primordials in this room." Hades spoke "All hail End, Primordial of all matter, mysteries, time future and snakes and Nova Chaos, Primordial of Loyalty, Bravery, Swords and Fallen Heroes and minor Primordial of Water." 

Our Auras began to get brighter and everyone gasped. All the Olympians and me and my former mates all bowed down. Now they pay their respects I mentally scoff. "I sent Nova and his team to help you defend your enemies." Mother says before leaving. 

"So, to make it clear, you Olympians will stay out of our way while we help to train your children to assist us in the attack. And don't expect us to be loyal to you. You broke that trust when you exiled Perseus Jackson to Tartarus. He was loyal till the very end." 

I told them before leaving. Suddenly that woman came in front of me and I desired to kill her at that spot. She spoke "I know you don't want to listen to us but can you tell me where is Percy? Is he alright?" She asked me with hope in her eyes. Why would she ask me about Percy when she was the reason, I trust very few people. "I'm guessing your the woman who broke Perseus' will to be loyal. I do not know where he is but I know he escaped Tartarus. He's probably planning to take revenge." I reply to her before shoving her aside and leaving with my team.

Luke asked me "so, we are going to stay where?" "Where do you guess my parents have made us stay?" I ask him sarcastically and saw his face turn into that of hate. 

"their majesties made us stay at the camp itself didn't they" he asked and everyone groaned and face-palmed themselves. "We have got no choice. In order to let the plan work, we have gain the trust of everyone." 

When we entered the camp, we were met with the campers facing us with weapons in their hand and I smirked.

Love you,

secrecia2001.