36 - My team discovers who I am

Sekrit

I saw the battle and was furious when I saw Gaea and Tartares. I had ensured that these two would be locked away for life. There is a spy here who has set them free. I already know who the spy is, but won't reveal it until He is truly defeated.

Luke

The team entered the room and saw everything scattered on the table and a very furious Percy glaring at a table. If laser eyes had been created by the Primordials, there would be a hole from the table all the way to Tartarus.

Sigma slowly approached Percy "Nova, what should we do next?" "Did you get any information on the spies?" He asked Sigma. "Yes, we found out that the two are twins who are impersonating as a child of Zeus and Poseidon. You were right, He sent them here to spy on the Camp. I believe they have been here..... "

"since five years" Percy replied. "Isn't five years too long to collect information? The Camp has never been strong after Percy Jackson left" Delta replied. "I know the Camp hasn't been strong. Jason and Thalia have been sending me information." " What!!!???" The test of the team screamed out and I had to cover my ears to prevent deafness.

I'm pretty sure that with the loudness I'm exposed to everyday, my ears would have been worn out. It's a surprise that I haven't gone deaf. Time for another appointment with an audiologist. "How would you be in contact with them?" Eta asked Percy. By this time, Percy had cooled down. He turned his back to us and they looked at me. I sent them a confusing look back and we looked at his back.

"Well, I guess it's time that you all know who I really am. I have been hiding behind a glamour for years but now, you deserve to know who I really am" Percy said a spell and the glamour fell. He turned and the team was shocked by what they had seen.

Annabeth

After the battle, everyone went either to their cabin to rest or were hauled by Will into the healing tent against their will. I couldn't find Nico anywhere but I saw Thalia go into the forests were the leader's cabin was located.

Why was she going there when it was clearly stated that the children of Olympians were not allowed in the cabin or in the area surrounding it. We were given a front seat to what happened with Amelia. I decided to follow Thalia but suddenly remembered that Adam and Amelia were not present during the battle.

Where did they disappear off to? Being the children of the big three, they were powerful enough to deal with the monsters. There's something going on here that we are not privy to. The leader, his team and their secrets.

If they were enough to overthrow an army, why come to Earth and train us? And why does their appearance concise with the return of Gaia and Tartarus?

Perseus

When I turned, everyone except Luke were shocked. Eta and Zoe both came forward and punched me on the face and chest. I was not expecting this reaction but they continued to kick me in the chest until Luke and Sigma pulled them off. "About time dickhead" Zoe shouted while Eta said "Ever since Percy had been punished, I had been searching for him. Turns out it was you all these time. Why did you keep quiet?"

Another chapter published :)

secrecia0207