37

Perseus

"Well, for starters, I was quite shocked when I discovered who I really was. I needed time to come to terms with my new identity. I figured that helping and training alongside those who didn't know my identity would help me." I put my left hand behind my head and looked at them awkwardly.

The team rolled their eyes but then Eta turned to Luke "one second, you were not shocked when Percy revealed himself" and pointed to Zoe "and you looked relieved. When did you two know about him and how?" I used that moment to slip out of the room unnoticed.

Luke

Shit, we are busted. Eta is quite observant but I wished she didn't have to observe this moment. I saw Percy slip out of the room. Coward, leaving me alone to deal with this. The next time he gets in trouble with Her Majesty, I won't speak anything in his favour. Then Percy will understand what position he has left me in. When Percy was revealed to me, it was during one of his darkest years and we both wished not to witness it again. I'm kinda of his therapist and man, there's a lot of stuff going on beneath him. "Well, Percy asked me not to trouble you guys with this stuff." "You call 'this' stuff!!???"  an angered Eta looks at me with what looks like steam seeping out of her ears. Well, I wished I had slept the previous night instead of doing you know what with Zoe. Now my sleepy ass has to listen to Eta and answer all her questions.

I know this chapter is short but I needed to publish this part first. Do you want me to reveal the identities of all the members in Nova's team or should we keep them a mystery? I'm not naming this chapter for the reason mentioned below.

Let us all close our eyes and give a silent prayer in honour of the late Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Realms who passed away in sleep surrounded by her close family on the 8th of September 2022 at the age of 96.

Your majesty, we will miss you. Rest in peace 🕊️💐😭