11 - A talk with mother

Sekrit

It has been twenty minutes and Persues has not arrived yet. The last I saw him was in the training room with his army of warriors and as each second passed by, I grew worried and as I was about to send someone to search for him, he came into the room with Dresella panting behind him. I raised my eyebrow at him and he apologized. 

Dresella looked relieved.

After dinner, everyone retired to their rooms but Perseus stayed back. "mother, if you dont mind, can i have a word with you?"

He looked a little awkward and I chuckled "Perseus, you are my son. You don't need permission to talk with me. Let's take a walk". 

When we reached the gardens, he looked around with fascination. Chaos planet is home to many rare flora and fauna. I and Chaos like to collect.

"mother, I am wondering if you are powerful and the wife of Chaos, why are you not mentioned in stories like other Primordials?" 

We sat on a bench "Perseus, I'm the primordial of all matter, mysteries, time, future, snakes and most important of all secrets."

Pausing for sometime I started "I'm the protector of everything that my husband created. Every Primordial thrives from the powers of their own realm. You thrive from the power of your own realm and so do I. My realm is Secret and if people knew there was a primordial even for secrets, they would have ceased to keep secrets out of fear for me. If no one kept secrets, I would have faded out a long time ago".

"Loyalty is one of your realms. Which is why when you were betrayed, you felt weak."

"But, mother Secret is not your only realm" Perseus replies. I smiled "Yes it is not, but it is a powerful as time. Keeping secrets is vital for time to go on and they are always intertwined".

Perseus nods. "that's the reason my existence is relatively unknown. Outside this planet, I am always known as End, Primordial of matter which is my evil counterpart". 

"What will I be known as throughout the Universe?" "Perseus, throughout the Universe, you are known as Perseus, Primordial of Loyalty and Fallen Heroes. The warriors you met today were the fallen heroes and many more will arrive soon".

He looked pleased to hear that and I hoped that he could make a lifelong relationship with these heroes.

Percy

After mother had finished explaining everything, I recalled mom telling me stories about a Primordial I was named after Perseus, who was known as the destroyer of planets and those who betrayed him.

He favoured those loyal to him and mercilessly punished those why broke his trust.

I gasped mentally while mother looked at me smiling knowing what I had just realised.

"When i was a kid, mom told me stories about myself" mother smiled and nodded "but....but, how is it possible?" She just smiled.

A/n - Hello everyone. I am still updating and for my old readers, I'm sorry you have to wait for sometime for the new chapter. I know this is all fucked up but I promise to get everything on track as early as possible.

Love you,

secrecia2001.