15 - I'm terrified of my mother's temper. Who wouldn't be?

Chaos

Perseus was busy damaging everything in this room and he was about to destroy the thrones I had built for me and my wife when I heard her voice. I was relived. Perseus can be angry but he cannot match my wife. She is truly terrifying. Trust me. He immediately stopped and I restored the room to it's former glory.

Perseus was listening to my wife scold him as he held his head down and when she finished, he apologized. She looked at him "now, can we three discuss the plan and hope that you won't throw another tantrum?" I mentally chuckled before looking serious.

Throughout the planning, I could see Perseus look a little annoyed. I could not blame him. I would get annoyed if I had to visit the place I detested the most. When we finished, he opened his mouth "After all that is over, I want a souvenir". "What is it?" I asked curious that he would want something from Earth. "Her" "Who?" I asked but Sekrit looked as if she understood what our son wanted and nodded "Promise me you will treat her better?" "You know me mother, I will behave if she does" Perseus replied and left the room.

I turned to her "I do not know who this woman or girl is but I hope Perseus treats her better after what that girl did to him". "Do not worry husband. He will treat her as his Queen only if she cooperates." Sekrit assured me and I knew then that everything would be alright. "You know what Sek, we missed a session earlier. How about we do it now?". Sek smirked at me before capturing my lips in hers and I was lost in her ravishing kisses. Even after all these years, she never fails to amaze me. I wonder where she learnt the new seduction tricks.

Luke/Alpha

I was in the living room talking with Hades and Hestia about the recent battle when my tattoo began to burn. I looked at Hades and he nodded letting me leave immediately. I met everyone at the foyer "I just hope that Perseus has calmed down by now" Beta said in hope. I nodded with her and we popped to the Palace.

When we reached, Perseus was waiting for us in the training room. "Pack your bags, we are going to Earth" he left the room before we could reply. "and that's why he was angry today" Beta chimed in. Knowing I would have to deal with him and help him control his temper, I sighed "let's pack our bags as early as possible". After the team left, I went to my room and started packing. When the guard announced the arrival of Lady Sekrit, I bowed to her. "Luke, will you make sure to help Perseus keep his temper in check?" "Yes, My Lady. I will". She blessed me and left the room.

I sat on the chair and rubbed my face. Perseus and I are friends but at times, I am scared to confront him in his anger. He is as equal as her highness in that regard. When I first joined here, the tales of her temper were well known.

I reached the transport room and my team was there waiting for Perseus.

When he arrived, he looked as if he had bottled up his anger and would unleash it on certain people later. "Let's go team" he said and nodded to the gate keeper who opened the portal to the most dreaded place in the galaxy. I just wanted to be anywhere than Earth and from Perseus's reaction, he wished it as well.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them all.

Love you,

secrecia2001.