28 - Who are their parents?

Perseus

It has been a few hours since sunrise and my team was done with their mile runs. They even put bets to see who would win. Why do they do it when they know that it's Bianca who always wins. The demigods on the other hand, were as slow as a snail. I honestly don't know how I was able to train among them but that was a long time ago. Using my connection to Tartarus, I summon two hounds, my personal favorites Rex and Ruby to scare the campers and finish the mile run faster.

As predicted, the campers ran fearing for their lives and the mile run was finished in two hours. Next we had drills and I saw several of them groaning from hunger. They should have gotten ready before I started training. I rolled my eyes again at how slow they were doing the drills.

One hour in and my team had just finished the drills while the camera were somewhere in the low fifty range. I considered putting Rex and Ruby but Luke glared at me and I hesitated.

I instead told my team to start duelling each other and when the other campers saw them, I announced that after lunch, we would began duelling.

After two hours again, they were finally done with the drills. I told them to refresh and get ready for lunch and they all went.

All these hours, I had been keeping an eye on the idiot demigods. They were cheating their way through the mile run by using shortcuts and the drills by claiming to have done all hundred when they did only fifty. Magic doesn't work on me idiots. My mother is the guardian of magic and Hecate is my closet friend so the idiots won't have gained her magic. Who gave them the magic to fool others?

Certainly a mystery that I must solve. Besides, mother and father told me that they had lied about their heritage. The Olympians are not their parents then who are?

I used my magic to create a circle of fire around them and they nearly got burnt. When they shouted or more like commanded to let them go, I snorted "you two cheated your way through the mile run and did only fifty drills. You have to complete them." I walk away and they attempted to walk ahead but were burnt.

No one is interested in atleast voting except for and I'm thankful to him/her for atleast showing an interest in this book.

I'm sorry to say this but since no one has an interest in this book and the fact that I have exams starting next month all the way to the last week of January with viva in the middle and two or three festivals all of which will make me busy, I'll eventually loose interest in writing this book.

Please let me know if you want me to continue or stop writing and leave this book incomplete.

secrecia2001.