45 - The Battle Part one

ANNABETH CHASE

There was a huge army in front of us, full of monsters and other creatures thought to have died in the Primordial and Titan ages. All those evil around us for miles. Even if the Gods had helped us, I doubt we would win against them.

Looking around, I saw all the Gods and even members of Nova's team assembled. Nova was nowhere to be seen. "Ahhh, an army of Gods and their half-blooded children, the demigods. Seems a little time has passed since my siblings defeated me. But this time, victory shall be mine."

A man/monster/Primordial? wearing a black mask covering his face yelled at us. I looked at my fellow campers in confusion "Who is he?" One of the campers asked me. Even my mother's intellect did not help, as nothing came into my mind. "My siblings may have protected this planet for years, but today, they do not stand beside you."

His siblings? The Titans? There has been nothing about the Titans banishing one of their own? And as for the Primordials, they have a lot of secrets up their sleeves to have another mysterious family member.

Suddenly, a blast of light from the sky touched the ground "I think your spies forgot to mention that a Primordial has been helping these half-bloods to fight against you and your stupid army." I recognised the voice and sighed in relief. The campers around me cheered when Nova and his team emerged from the light. Wait, why is he not wearing any armour?

A FEW MINUTES AGO

PERSEUS

I was chilling in my heated pool with a naked Dresella refilling my glass of wine when Luke ran inside "NOVA" "In here" I yell from the pool and Luke enters immediately but turns around when he sees Dresella. "Luke, turn around" "I cannot Nova. It is forbidden for men to see other women without their clothes on. Have you forgotten Her Majesty's rules Nova?"

"Luke, my dear mother's rules only apply to women who have never been touched. Women who are pure for their future husband." I smirk looking at Dresella who looks down, refusing to meet my eyes. Luke defies me by still showing his back and I roll my eyes.

"Nova, we have to go to Earth, word has it that He has already arrived at the Camp." My eyes darken and I get out of the pool. "Gather the team. I will meet you in the portal room." Luke leaves and I turn to my favorite mistress who has my battle armour ready. "Good, this is why you are still my favorite." After getting ready, I slap her ass before taking my mask and sword and leaving.

"When I will be back, I expect you naked on the bed. Got it?" I do not hear her reply as I rush to the portal room where everyone is waiting for me. "Let the game begin." I smirk knowing that from now on, everything changes. "My lord, your armour?" Dresella shouted, but I ignored her.

UNKNOWN

Nova and his team are here. Last time he humiliated me by defeating me. This time, I will defeat him. Rumour has it that Nova had a lover here in this camp. If she is within my grasp, Nova will have no choice but to bend the knee to me. I smirk.

Hello everyone. Here is another episode. I know this is within minutes but I could not wait to finish this book. Though I do not know how many more chapters, the story will kick off from here so stay tuned for further updates.

secrecia0207.