31 - Annabeth

Recap

Suddenly, Adam looked me in the eye and I could see fire in them. However, those eyes reminded me of someone I had battled a long time ago when I was just beginning my journey.

Perseus

I would recognise those eyes everywhere. I was shocked but hid it very well. Those eyes, I and my team had defeated Him a very long time ago. We made sure that He would never return. But if Adam is truly His son, then i and my team would need even more help to help squash him like a lemon.

He picked Amelia up and rushed her to the infirmary while I glared at him.

"Training is over for the day, tomorrow we will resume." I said and left.

Annabeth

"Chase, training starts in twenty minutes." One of my half siblings tells me. I saw the clock "it's barely seven in the morning and this leader wants to kill us with more training" another camper whines.

I get ready and meet the other campers. Ever since the incident, they have kept themselves atleast 3 feet away from me. I looked around but the spoiled bitch hadn't arrived yet.

"Well, we will start with fifty laps around the strawberry fields followed by fifty pushups. If you finish these before breakfast, you can rest till training starts at nine thirty." The leader says.

"Chop, chop" one of his mates shouts and we all start running. After an hour, I was able to finish 50 laps and was about to start the pushups when suddenly a crack was heard and the bitch suddenly appeared in front of the leader. The leader was furious.

He stood in front of her "See, who do we have here. Didn't you tell Chiron that you were too sick to train today?" The leader glared at her. It was so intense that if it were me under his glare, I would have been burnt.

"So, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IN CHAOS' PEACOCKS WERE YOU DOING IN OUR CABIN WHEN WE MADE IT CLEAR THAT NO CAMPER IS ALLOWED THERE UNLESS WE APPROVE. AND MY MEMORY IS GOOD ENOUGH TO VERIFY THAT YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE CABIN OR ANYWHERE NEAR IT" his sudden raise in voice made us all jump and to be honest, I am even more terrified of him. Good luck to the bitch but she doesn't need it.

Suddenly, the leader sent several strikes of lightening on her to the shock of everyone present. She immediately collapsed and i was surprised. As the daughter of Poseidon, Amelia Bones should have not survived the lightening blast. She was still unconscious.

Adam looked at the leader in anger. Suddenly I heard Adam's voice "Heyy, what are doing with Amelia? Get away from her" Adam ran to save her but was blocked by an invisible wall, I guess the leader put up. Amelia begged the leader to stop the shocks but he smirked at her and decided to keep on the torture. I saw the leader's second in command? give him a glare but he ignored it.

"Let Amelia go else I'll tell father to punish you. Let her go." I heard the other idiot shout at the leader. As if Zeus could punish him, he could not even stand up to the leader. I guess the drama king didn't really tell his arrogant son everything. I rolled my eyes as the leader let down the invisible walls. Adam rushed to Amelia's side and I found their relationship a bit too suspicious. They were the kids of rival Gods but they behaved as if they were siblings.

Perseus

I was sitting in my room thinking about the idiot duo when the door blasted open. I saw both Luke and Zoe glare at me and rolled my eyes. What is it with people and glaring? "What is it now?" I asked them. "Do you want all of us to suffer for your actions Nova? Before we left, their majesties instructed all of us to not injure those half-bloods on purpose." Zoe screamed at me. I groaned.

Read this note before ending the chapter.

Hello everyone, I'm back. I know it has been months since i have written a chapter and I admit that I had not only a writer's block but also was disappointed that despite several requests, no one has even voted the chapters and thus making me feel that no one was interested.

On another note, I will try to publish another chapter before the next week ends. After that we have exams in both June and July and i really need to prepare for them so I won't be writing for a while. Sry to keep u guys waiting.

I want to express my thanks for all the support u guys have shown.

Love,
secrecia0207