24 - I tell Nico to settle down and Annabeth arranges my throne

Nico

I saw the leader was standing still and whispered something into his member's ear to which the other person nodded and the leader face-palmed himself. 

I raised my eyebrow and the leader sat on the sofa. "Nico, sit down" he told me. I was baffled, how did he know who I was?

When I sat down with Will by my side, his team settles down after keeping their weapons. One of them stared at me and I felt something familiar.

"Nico, I hope you are settled, because it's a long story." 

"Before we start..." I spoke before he did "...how did you know my name?" At this question, the leader and his team chuckled 

"relax, Nico. You will know why." 

I relaxed in the sofa as the leader began his story.

Annabeth

After the leader had left, I went to see Chiron. He was helping the new demigods train but when he saw me, he told them to practice and approached me.

"The leader and his team?" He asked me. "They are here. Adam and Amelia challenged the leader." Upon hearing that Chiron face-palmed himself. 

Those two were indeed stupid to be the children of the big three. "Make sure that they are comfortable at tonight's dinner and then we start training as early as possible."

I nod and leave making sure everything was prepared tonight for dinner. I had an extra table kept and a throne for the leader. 

I cannot call him Lord Nova as I haven't heard anyone call him by that name so 'leader' fits the bill. 

I was arranging the Dining Pavilion and adding a throne when Adam and Amelia approached me "why is there only one throne? where's mine?" Amelia shouted.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them continuing my work until she jerked me in front of them. "I asked you a question bitch." 

"and I choose not to reply. The throne isn't for any one of you. It is for the most powerful person in the camp right now."

"The most powerful people in the camp are the two of us. If anyone thinks otherwise we will make sure that our fathers incinerate them."

Adam spoke with a smirk. I folded my hands "wait till dinner." and left since everything was done. 

Hello everyone.  I hope you will continue to vote and comment.

Love,

secrecia2001.