26 - The campers are a lazy bunch of demigods (part one)

Perseus

I was punching the punching bag aggressively. I had to lie to Nico to keep ourselves hidden. Rumour has it that the spies in the camp could read minds. While I and my team could block anyone from reading our mind except for mother and father, Nico and Will could not. Once these spies were caught, I would reveal myself to him. After Nico left, Bianca had tears in her eyes. Her brother was so near to her but she could not embrace him.

Once I had aggressively punched the bag to the floor, luke interrupted me "Percy, it's time for dinner." I took a nice shower and got ready.

We came to the Dining Pavilion and old memories began to crop up. I pushed them aside and saw the idiot demigod sitting on my throne. Using magic, I wandlessy threw him of the throne and he fell on his face. My team and I laughed along with half of the camp.

"You. You dare to remove me from my throne?" Adam shouts at me. "I will have you punished for this." He shouts while I sit on the throne. Adam and Amelia approach me with knives, a bad move when the knives were suddenly near their throats leaving everyone in shock. I smirked and put several knives around them.

"Do not ever try to challenge me. You will always lose just like your father." I told Adam, sat on throne and started eating. My team also started eating while Adam and Amelia still had knives around them. They looked sacred to go out of the circle. They were fools not to realise that I had already removed the magic from the knives. It wouldn't hurt them if they left the circle.

I looked at the remaining campers and they resumed eating and once dinner was done, the I said, "Demigods, training starts at sunrise tomorrow." Everyone groaned but a glare from me made them gulp and they nodded. They left and I retreated to my cabin.

Once back at the cabin, we all drank and laughed at the idiots' cowardance.

The next morning, I and my team woke up early and entered the training area of the camp. Besides Chiron, there was not one demigod.

I became angry. "Alpha, hand me the bell" I told him and Luke did that before covering his ears. I rang the bell so loudly that within minutes, the whole camp was at the area dressed in their night clothes and carrying any sort of weapon they could find.

I snorted at them while they looked at me in confusion.

I managed to update the chapter but I'm disappointed that not one of you replied to my question in the previous chapter. Please vote and comment on both chapters.

Love you,
secrecia.